Date Kimiko Return! - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1441
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

congrats kimiko. keep winning and get another title and those ranking points!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #1442
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

anyone know why she retired in her 2nd match in Japan?
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:53 PM   #1443
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'd like to know as well. Any information would be much appreciated.
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #1444
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2all84 View Post
anyone know why she retired in her 2nd match in Japan?
Kimiko got an back injury after playing golf at Miami.
She rest for a while and started training in Japan but looks like her back injury came back at some point and couldn't really practice before 50k Gifu.

She thought about withdrawing from Gifu but decided to play which ended up retiring at 2R. KDK had 70pts to protect so I think she pushed herself but failed.
I think she should WD from100k CEZ and try to be healthy at FO.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #1445
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Good news!!
KDK announced her back injury is getting better and already restarted training and practice. She WD from CEZ 100k so I guess she will only play FO for cray and that's not a bad idea for a long term.
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1446
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light
Kimiko's schedule to Wimbledon

According to her official site

Prague $100,000 Withdrew
Strasbourg
Roland Gallos

Birmingham
S-hertogenbosch
Wimbledon
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1447
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Not sure if Strasbourg is a great idea--hope she doesn't re-injure herself before the French.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #1448
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan5 View Post
Not sure if Strasbourg is a great idea--hope she doesn't re-injure herself before the French.
Her name is not on the singles entry list so maybe she's playing doubles only for worm up, unless she got a WD.
but playing doubles in MM tourney could end up playing til final so not sure if she could have enough preparation for FO if she stays at Srasboug til Saturday or something.
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1449
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

According to her blog

kimiko goes to Strasbourg by today's midnight flight via Frankfurt.
And it is said that it participates only in doubles
in order to get used to red clay.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1450

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

Strasbourg:

R1: (4)Scheepers/Date-Krumm vs. (WC)Feuerstein/Michel

go kimiko, get some wins and get used to the red clay. get at least some preparation for the FO!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:45 PM   #1451

R1: (4)Scheepers/Date-Krumm def. (WC)Feuerstein/Michel 63 63

congrats kimiko, keep winning!

Old May 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1452
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

She drew Stosur

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #1453
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

awful. probably the worst opponent for her on clay
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #1454

chani and kimiko into the doubles final. they won their QF and SF today:

QF: [4] K Date-Krumm / C Scheepers (JPN/RSA) d C McHale / M Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) 62 16 12-10
SF: [4] K Date-Krumm / C Scheepers (JPN/RSA) d [2] N Grandin / V Uhlirova (RSA/CZE) 61 63
F: [4] K Date-Krumm / C Scheepers (JPN/RSA) vs. [3] C Black / M Erakovic (ZIM/NZL)

tough draw in the final. go kimiko, do your best and get that title!

bad draw for the FO, once again she draws a high seed in the first round. gl and do your best!

Old May 25th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1455

F: [4] K Date-Krumm / C Scheepers (JPN/RSA) def. [3] C Black / M Erakovic (ZIM/NZL) 64 36 14-12

another doubles title for kimiko! congrats, gl now at the FO. get some more wins!