Date Kimiko Return! - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1426
country flag MollyVolley

MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice
Can anyone tell me what's her next tournament? Thanks so much!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
MollyVolley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1427
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

yay, kimiko and timea won the final 61 64 kimiko will enter the top 50 in doubles now i guess. congrats for another great doubles week. keep it up and gl in singles in clay court season. go kimiko!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #1428

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

kimiko moved well into the top 50 in doubles. she's now at no. 42! congrats, and keep winning in singles, too!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1429
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
her injury really doesn't seem to be that bad.
KDK says she was feeling better after the 2day off between R1 and R2.
Thank god, but still needs some rest so not participating Fed cup are good news.

Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1430
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyVolley View Post
This is really a mystery!!
Even her official site says nothing about it...

I think it's not a bad idea to skip clay season
+ looks like her name is not on the entry list of WTA clay event so I guess
she'll play Japan's artificial grass's 50k or she may try from 100k clay tourney at Cez or France in mid May...

So at least she'll have 3weeks off with good rest & training!!
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #1431
country flag MollyVolley

MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
This is really a mystery!!
Even her official site says nothing about it...

I think it's not a bad idea to skip clay season
+ looks like her name is not on the entry list of WTA clay event so I guess
she'll play Japan's artificial grass's 50k or she may try from 100k clay tourney at Cez or France in mid May...

So at least she'll have 3weeks off with good rest & training!!
I agree that she should take a few weeks off. She have played a lot of tournment so far this year.
I remember she has said that she doesnt like playing on clay so it wont surprise me if she skips the clay season.
Anyway, she doesnt have a lot of points to defend so she has a really good chance to break into top 50 within this few months!
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #1432
country flag AgentProvocateur

AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice

Quote:
kimiko moved well into the top 50 in doubles. she's now at no. 42! congrats, and keep winning in singles, too!
So close to the new doubles career high

Looking for her doubles results this year, I think she will set a new doubles career high
AgentProvocateur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #1433
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
yay, kimiko and timea won the final 61 64

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1434
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
KDK's playing 50k Gifu from 29Apr!!
this was predictable but next one is the key. she flew to France last year and got injured.
I wonder if she stays in Japan and try another 50k...
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1435
country flag MollyVolley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
KDK's playing 50k Gifu from 29Apr!!
this was predictable but next one is the key. she flew to France last year and got injured.
I wonder if she stays in Japan and try another 50k...
I hope she won't get injured because she has such a good chance to earn some points now. How's her injury? I hope it isn't something serious.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1436
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
I hope she won't get injured because she has such a good chance to earn some points now. How's her injury? I hope it isn't something serious.
she's still getting medication but says feeling better and just started the training,
so I guess it won't be trouble for next tourney 2weeks from now.

I hope KDK being fit for Wimbledon and get a reasonable draw!
for FO, R1 win will be nice and getting deep in doubles sounds great!!

Just do not get injured prior to Wmby!
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1437

nice article about kimiko on the wta homepage. it's great to hear she's not thinking about stopping any time soon. keep it up kimiko, you're so inspiring!

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...for-date-krumm

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1438
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

nice article indeed
good luck in Japan, Kimiko !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1439

50k Gifu:

R1: (1)Date-Krumm vs. Kapshay

go kimiko! i think it's a good idea for her to play the 50k's in asia, skipping most of the clay courst season, because she would have had to play qualies nearly everywhere and it's her least favourite surface. now she can (hopefully) easily collect ranking points, move closer to the top 50 again and get more match pratice and then just play the FO and after that, skip to grass and scalp some upsets!

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #1440
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light
Kangaroo Cup Int'l Ladies Open 2013

kimiko 75 60 Veronika Kapshay (UKR) goooood first!
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote