Date Kimiko Return! - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1411
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

R1: Date-Krumm def. Scheepers 62 60
R2: Date-Krumm vs. (19)Williams

gl kimiko, do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1412

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua vs. (1)Errani/Vinci

wow, tough draw. gl, maybe you can get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:31 AM   #1413
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

well done Kimiko nice easy win!Venus tough next up,Draw couldv'e been nicer,Im sure Kimiko will enjoy big court.good luck!
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1414

R2: (19)Williams def. Date-Krumm 76 36 64

wow, what a great fight, much closer than i expected! even though she lost, it's great to see that she still has this fighting spirit and can play at the highest level with the big names! keep it up kimiko!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #1415
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck Kimiko
They lost doubles as well

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #1416

two tough three set losses in singles and now against the no.1 seeds in doubles, too! but she seems to be in a good form again, looking at her results especially in doubles!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #1417
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

tough draws and close losses in both singles and doubles but I'd say it's been a pretty good tournament despite 1w/2l ratio..
her great form is what we should focus on. Lots of good things still to come if she stays healthy and I think she's found the good equilibrium
Hopefully clay doesn't stop her good form/results and she can score some good wins there too.

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:54 PM   #1418

Monterrey R1:

Date-Krumm vs. Niculescu
(1)Date-Krumm/Babos vs. Alves/Perz

go kimiko, get some more wins in singles and congrats for being seeded no.1 in doubles! keep up the good form!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:19 AM   #1419
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Kimiko retired...

She had a back pain since she played golf at Miami last week...
now never ever play golf again!!
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #1420

she always hurts herself when doing other stuff just remembering her slipping in the bathroom before the us open and hurting her hand....get well again soon!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1421
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
she always hurts herself when doing other stuff just remembering her slipping in the bathroom before the us open and hurting her hand....get well again soon!
True. and it was also the match before Niculescu....
She also often over practice and get injured or tired before the match.

Someone has to stop her from breaking herself.
Bad information is the one who wanted to play golf was her coach and actually Kimiko didn't want to ... Now fire the selfish & stupid coach and get a smart one who can protect her from over doing something....

BTW she's still planning to play doubles....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1422

R1: [1] T Babos / K Date-Krumm (HUN/JPN) d M Alves / A Perez (BRA/VEN) | 6 - 1 | 6 - 1 |

at least she won in doubles! it seems her injury is not too bad. gl in the QF now!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1423

QF: [1] T Babos / K Date-Krumm (HUN/JPN) d G Dabrowski / A Kudryavtseva (CAN/RUS) | 4 - 6 | 6 - 3 | 10 - 6 |

her injury really doesn't seem to be that bad. gl in the SF now. do your best kimiko!

SF: (1)Date-Krumm/Babos vs. Muhammed/Will

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #1424
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Kimiko v Tammy in final

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #1425

SF: [1] T Babos / K Date-Krumm (HUN/JPN) d A Muhammed / A Will (USA/USA) | 7 - 5 | 6 - 4 |

F: (1)Date-Krumm/Babos vs. (3)Tanasugarn/Birnerova

yay, another final with kimiko against tammy. great to see these two veterans still playing at such a high level and having success on the tour. gl, the better team will win!