Date Kimiko Return! - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1396
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

R1: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua vs. Dekmeijere/Govortsova

go kimiko, you should get that win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1397

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (WC)Date-Krumm def. Voskoboeva 64 36 64
R2: (WC)Date-Krumm vs. (29)Vesnina

kimiko is 0-1 against vesnina, losing their only previous match last year in three close sets. hope she can win this time. but at least she defended her points from last year, so a loss wouldn't be too tough for her ranking, but of course a win would be much nicer

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #1398
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

poor kimiko seems like she ran out of steam
lost to vesnina 63 57 16
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #1399

another close loss to vesnina. but at least she won a match here.

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1400
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

i always feel like she's in danger when she doesn't win in straight sets
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1401

yeah, it seems like it. she's not that great 3 set winner anymore (like she was about 3-4 years ago....) anyway, she's still in the top 100 at her age, and any win is great for her at the level she's still competing at!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #1402
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck Kimiko

Keep going in doubles

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #1403
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

QF: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua d. Dushevina/Panova 62 64

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #1404

great run in doubles so far. a semifinal in indidan wells is quite good. keep it up. maybe they can reach the final!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #1405

SF: (4)Makarova/Vesnina def. Date-Krumm/Dellacqua 46 76 10-8

oh no, so close! but still a great run for kimiko in doubles. hope she gets some more confidence from that and keeps winning in singles, too!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #1406
country flag Kəv.

good run though, hope they do the same at Miami!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #1407
country flag Kəv.

some pics

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #1408
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

Any idea about Kimiko's schedule after Monteray?
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #1409
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

tough luck Kimiko/Casey,so close to a big final,still a great run,good luck in Miami Kimiko!,I really hope she plays only one or two events before the french..,get on the grass Kimiko
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1410

Miami R1:

Date-Krumm vs. Scheepers

oh no, not again two of my favourites against each other. they both need the wins. but i guess kimiko is in better form at the moment. the better one will win!