Date Kimiko Return! - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #1366
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdas View Post

BTW anyone has any idea about Kimiko's schedule after Pattaya?
In the interview during the AO, she said she'll play:

Pattaya, Thailand,
Fed Cup (Moscow, Russia)
Memphis
Brazil
Indian Wells
Miami
Mexico

I thought she was going to cut down some tourney #s... I guess not!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #1367
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya City R1:

Kimiko v Scheepers
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #1368
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman View Post
In the interview during the AO, she said she'll play:

Pattaya, Thailand,
Fed Cup (Moscow, Russia)
Memphis
Brazil
Indian Wells
Miami
Mexico

I thought she was going to cut down some tourney #s... I guess not!!
thanks!
we'll see what she will do with the clay season.
that's always the key for her.

I think cutting some clay tourney may work in the longer perspective!
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1369
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

it's a shame chani and kimiko have to play each other in R1. the better one will win, but i think kimiko is in better form at the moment, so i'll pick her.

R1: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua vs. Cirstea/Hantuchova

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1370
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles with Casey who just reached final at AO

These two are the ones to watch out in Pattaya definitely
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #1371

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua def. Cirstea/Hantuchova 46 62 12-10

wow, what a close one, good fight kimiko! gl in singles now!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #1372
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Kimiko

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1373

R1: Date-Krumm def. Scheepers 75 61

R2 probably against (1)Ivanovic. gl kimiko, do your best and get another upset. you're in a good form, so get some more wins!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1374
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Kimiko said she'd like to mix up with some ITF tourneys this year, BTW...

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1375
country flag Wert.

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:04 AM   #1376

R2: Morita def. Date-Krumm 46 64 61

not a good result. kimiko should have won that match. morita played against no.1 ivanovic for 3 days and played two matches in one day, so it was a great opportunity for kimiko to reach the QF!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1377

QF: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua def. (1)Chang/King 63 63
SF: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua vs. (4)Mattek-Sands/Peer

go kimiko, get to the final and win another title!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM   #1378
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Kimiko and Casey !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1379

SF: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua def. (4)Mattek-Sands/Peer 63 76
F: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua vs. Amanmuradova/Panova

congrats kimiko for reaching the final. now get that last win a take another doubles title home! casey and kimiko really seem to be a good team. maybe they should play together more regularly!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM   #1380
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

get the title Kimiko and Casey!!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote