Date Kimiko Return! - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #1351
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

R1: Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja vs. Arruabarrena-Vecino/Dominguez Lino 46 63 62

congrats, but i hope it didn't cost her too much energy! gl in singles now!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #1352
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
I'm almost surprised they lost the first set but Lourdes is a pretty skilled doubles player too.glad they won at the end

Ganbatte Kimiko !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

Last edited by *Jool* : Jan 16th, 2013 at 08:15 AM.
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #1353

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Date-Krumm def. Peer 62 75

yeah, what a great run for kimiko so far! congrats for finally making a third round at a grand slam! gl in the next round, whoever you play! do your best and enjoy playing!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #1354
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Ganbatte and Vamos ! Arantxa and Kimiko won the first set against 2nd seeds Hlavackova/Hradecka 7/5 keep going !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #1355

omg, they upset the second seeds!!!

R2: Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja def. (2)Hlavackova/Hradecka 75 36 63

hope kimiko isn't too tired after another 3 setter in doubles. you need your energy for singles kimiko. but still an amazing result! i never expected that!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #1356
country flag *Jool*

Arantxa Kimiko

A-MA-ZING !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #1357
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

2013 AO is really for Kimiko!

BTW anyone has any idea about Kimiko's schedule after Pattaya?
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #1358
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

come on kimiko!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #1359
country flag *Jool*

nice fight but she was a tiny bit short in the 2nd

Keep doing damages in the doubles draw !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1360

it wasn't kimko's day today, and bojana played really well. still a great tournament so far for kimiko! keep fighting, stay healthy and do some more damage in doubles!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:28 AM   #1361

R3: Lepchenko/Zheng def. Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja 36 63 76

so close, but i really expected them to win at least that match!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:38 AM   #1362
country flag *Jool*

me too
it's so frustrating, they really could/should have won

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:14 PM   #1363
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

They had the momentum at 5-4, final set. Maybe they should have finished it up with 6-4.
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:26 PM   #1364
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck in doubles really, bottom half was so open , they could easily make the final

But seriously this AO was just amazing, wasnt expecting this at all. Thank you Kimiko and keep going
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #1365
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

She is incredible ! But tennis lady's must be so poor bellow the top 25 !
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote