Date Kimiko Return! - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:58 AM   #1306
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Toyota 2ndrd K Date Krumm d M Eguchi 63 62.,nice easy win for Kimiko. next up in qf Kurumi Nara,great shot for Kimiko to make the final here...
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:38 AM   #1307
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

yeah, really good chance now because no 2 seed doi lost in the second round, so the draw should normally be wide open for kimiko. come on, make good use of that opportunity!

QF: (4)Date-Krumm vs. (6)Nara

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1308

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

QF: (4)Date-Krumm def. (6)Nara 75 63
SF: (4)Date-Krumm vs. Murray

go kimiko, great chance to reach the final!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #1309

SF: (4)Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) d. Samantha Murray (GBR) 63 62

congrats for another final here kimiko! now go and get the title, you need as many points as possible! but the final will be tough. do your best!

F: (4)Date-Krumm vs. (3)Voegele

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #1310

lost the final 76 64 seems she was leaing 4-2 and 5-4 first set, another wasted lead. anyway, at least she defended her points from last year. gl in dubai!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #1311
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Kimiko flew to Dubai right after Toyota final.
and she officially announced she'll play next year.

Tears of joy
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #1312

so happy we can see her at least one more year on tour! keep rockin' kimiko and show all them young girls that age is really just a number! gl in dubai now.

R1: (8)Date-Krumm vs. Sevastova

not the easiest draw but kimiko seems to be in good form and sevastova hasn't played her best in the last weeks. but she leads their h2h 1-0, because kimiko retired in 2010 in their only meeting (on clay). possible R2 against Kalashnikova, QF against (4)Cepelova and SF against (7)Voegele or (1)Begu. come on kimiko, you need those points!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1313
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Kimiko, keep the good form
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #1314

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

tough luck Kimiko in Toyota final,still great job getting to the final again and defending her points.Dubai opener is tough against Sevastova,hope Kimiko isn't too tired and can have another good week!,maybe even a qf would be enough to sneak into AO md...,go for it Kimiko.......
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1315

kimiko just won the first set 7-5 against sevastova. now keep rolling kimiko and win it in two sets! you need those points!

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #1316

R1: (8)Date-Krumm def. Sevastova 75 61
R2: (8)Date-Krumm vs. (SR)Kalashnikova

go kimiko, keep winning!

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1317
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

well done !
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #1318

nice win Kimiko,Iwasn't sure about this match,Kimiko up to #116 now,rest up and good luck next round!,hasn't She given us something to cheer about the last month or so!
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #1319

R2: (8)Date-Krumm def. (SR)Kalashnikova 62 61
QF: (8)Date-Krumm vs. Pliskova

go kimiko, keep winning! now the draw is wide open for her, as no.4 cepelova lost in R1 and no.7 voegele and no.1 begu lost in R2. QF could be tough, but if she wins it, i'm pretty sure she will make the final. come on, you can do it!

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #1320
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Kimiko!

Agreed, if she can get past Pliskova she has HUGE chances to reach final
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote