Date Kimiko Return! - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:29 PM   #1276
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

well done, Kimiko keep going !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:16 PM   #1277
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QF: (3) Chan/Date-Krumm (TPE/JPN) d. (WC) Hsu/Lee (TPE/TPE) 63 62

keep it up kimiko! gl in singles tomorrow!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:34 AM   #1278
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

(4) K Mladenovic d (6) K Date Krumm 63 60,tough luck Kimiko,but good luck in the doubles
Kimiko will play 125k Pune next week ,and is seeded #6.,please get some more wins and get that ranking back up,it would be nice for Kimiko to get direct entry into the AO..
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:41 AM   #1279

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

yeah, would be so important for kimiko. because i think at her level of play at the moment, she'll not be bale to get through qualies at the AO.....gl next week in singles kimiko!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:06 PM   #1280

SF: (2) Chang/Govortsova (TPE/BLR) d. (3) Chan/Date-Krumm (TPE/JPN) 64 63

better luck next week kimiko!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #1281

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kimiko got a nice draw first up in Pune 125k ,A qualifier from India,Take advantage Kimiko,get those vital points,Kimiko is giving it her best shot for md in Ao,She will play 75k Toyota and 75k Dubai,just noticing these events are alot stronger this year,than other years,Kimiko just snuck in #8 FOR Toyota,thanks to Ayumi pulling out...............do your best Kimiko
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #1282

come on kimiko, get as many points as possible! she's down to no.146 in singles this week hope she can get enough wins to enter the md at the AO.

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #1283

R1: Date-Krumm/Nara vs. (WC)Bhargava/Shapatava

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #1284

R1: (5) Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) d. (Q) Rishika Sunkara (IND) 60 63
R2: (5) Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) vs. Yi-Miao Zhou (CHN)

go kimiko, keep winning!

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #1285

R1: Date-Krumm/Nara (JPN/JPN) d. (WC) Bhargava/Shapatava (IND/GEO) 62 61

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #1286
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Like your Avatar!!! Love Amanda so much..so many times i saw her..great!!!!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
Like your Avatar!!! Love Amanda so much..so many times i saw her..great!!!!

thanks yeah, she was such a great player! i would love to see her make a comeback like kimiko did, but i guess she's happy with her billionaire husband and her two kids

anyway. kimiko won her match today:

R2: (5) Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) def. Yi-Miao Zhou (CHN) 64 46 62

phew, a little too close in my opinion. but a win is a win. keep it up kimiko, you need those points!

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #1288
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

At least, Kimiko make the place in QF..that is so great..
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #1289

QF: (1) Birnerova/Klepac (CZE/SLO) d. Date-Krumm/Nara (JPN/JPN) 76(6) 64

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #1290

well done Kimiko!,nice run to close the match out,I hope Kimiko can beat Misaki,as much as i like her too,id rather Kimiko won,She won their only meeting qf taipei last year....