Date Kimiko Return! - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #1261
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

good luck Kimiko,let's get some win's again finally,sure dub's final in Osaka would have given her some confidence.....
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1262

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

finally Kimiko has a win again,What a relief,so so pleased for her.
(4) K Date Krumm d (q)N Orlova 64 64!,good luck next round Kimiko.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #1263
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

a win

R2: (4)Date-Krumm vs. Schmiedlova

go kimiko!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Oct 19th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1264

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: (4)Date-Krumm def. Schmiedlova 16 75 63
QF: (4)Date-Krumm vs. (6)Voegele

go kimiko, keep winning. one more tough match. if she wins the QF, i think she has a good chance to reach the final, because she'll play a qualifier or an unseeded player in the SF.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #1265

Kimikowell fought,so glad she is in the quarters,Voegele is tough but good luck Kimiko.,back into top 100 now....
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #1266

QF: (6)Voegele def. (4)Date-Krumm 26 64 64

better luck in the next weeks kimiko. you have a lot of points to defend from last year!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:02 AM   #1267

100k Poitiers:

R1: Date-Krumm vs. (2)Vesnina

such a bad draw again! and kimiko has so many points to defend from last year. gl kimiko, do your best!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1268

yeah not a nice draw for Kimiko,Doesn't help having no seeding,Vesnina not playing great recently also,hope Kimiko can get the win.good luck Kimiko...I guess Kimiko will play 125k Taipei
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #1269
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Kimiko !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #1270

lost to vesnina 36 76 63

close, but still a loss. better luck next week and get some more wins to start the next year in the top 100!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #1271
country flag bemo12

bemo12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kimiko wins 6-4 3-6 7-6 (5) against Stevenson. Stevenson played really well and hit 17 aces, but Kimiko was able to pull it off after wasting five match points, though to be fair, Stevenson did hit winners on almost all of them.

She has a pretty kind draw and the quick courts will help her. I think she can make a good run here.
bemo12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #1272

congrats kimiko for a good fight. never expcted lexy to play that well! it's a shame they had to play in R1, it could have been a great match for the QF or SF....but now keep winning kimiko, get some ranking points, you need them!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #1273

R1: (3)Date-Krumm/Chan vs. (WC)Juan/Yang

go kimiko!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #1274

Kimikoso happy She got the win,Her points as champion here last year have come off,Kimiko really needs a good week to get some points back.,and lift her ranking,I think she has a good draw here too,no reason Kimiko can't reach the final here.next up Ling Zhang,good luck Kimiko......
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:44 PM   #1275

R2: (6) Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) d. (Q) Zhang Ling (HKG) 61 62

finally a solid win again! keep it up kimiko!

R1: (3) Chan/Date-Krumm (TPE/JPN) d. (WC) Juan/Yang (TPE/CHN) 61 61