Date Kimiko Return! - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #1246
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Osaka R1:

Date-Krumm vs. Dellacqua

not the worst draw. come on kimiko, finally get some wins again!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1247
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Will Kimiko retire after this tournament? It seems that her level has dropped this year.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #1248

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Casey Dellacqua (AUS) d. Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) 63 36 64

i can't believe she's losing all these matches! she should play some itf tournaments to get some match practice and confidence again. and of course she needs some ranking points, because i don't think she'll be able to get through qualifying at the grand slams with her level of play. oh kimiko, what's going on?

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #1249

R1: (4)Date-Krumm/Watson vs. Bouchard/Glatch

go kimiko!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #1250
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Did Kimiko entered any tournaments after Osaka?

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #1251
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

oh Kimiko!so hoping she would get the win!,very dissapointing..Kimiko is entered to play next the 100k itf Poiters France which she won last year!,She then won the 100k in Taipei.Good luck Kimiko please get some wins..
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #1252
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

correction guys,Kimiko will play 50k Limoges France next week ,then the 100k Poiters..please get some much needed wins Kimiko and some confidence back.....
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #1253

get some wins there kimiko!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #1254

R1: (4) Date-Krumm/Watson (JPN/GBR) d. Bouchard/Glatch (CAN/USA) 63 62

at least a win in doubles. gl in the QF!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #1255

QF: (4) Date-Krumm/Watson (JPN/GBR) d. Aoyama/Moulton-Levy (JPN/USA) 76(7) 61

congrats kimiko. gl in the semis now!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #1256

SF: (4) Date-Krumm/Watson (JPN/GBR) d. (2) Medina Garrigues/Zheng (ESP/CHN) 64 46 108

congrats kimiko! gl in the final, win the title.

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #1257
country flag AgentProvocateur

AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice

In the final Date-Krumm/Watson lt. Kops-Jones/Spears 1-6 4-6

But it was good result for Kimiko. She showed that she' s still able to make good results in tour.
Probably Watson was too tired after 3h 12min marathon in the sgl final

Well done Kimiko!
AgentProvocateur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #1258
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Kimiko is scheduled to play:

$50,000 Limoges, France
$100,000 Poitiers, France
WTA Challenger Taipei
WTA Challenger India
$75,000 Toyota, Japan

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #1259

still a good week. now get some wins at the itf tournaments and get back to the top 100 soon!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1260

50k Limoges:

R1: (4)Date-Krumm vs. qualifier

go kimiko!