Date Kimiko Return! - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #1216
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

3-4, too many errors again. she's going for the winner too soon. she should play some more balls before and maybe wait for arvidsson to make a mistake.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #1217

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

4-4, winning her service game to love. now come on, get the break!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1218

oh my god, so many wasted points. 4-5

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1219
country flag bemo12

bemo12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Soooooo many errors
bemo12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #1220

what a wasted set! lost 4-6. she could have won it easily, bt if she keeps playing like this, she won't win and she doesn't deserve to win. she's hitting so many errors, i don't know why she doesn't hold back a little more!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1221

4-6 0-1

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1222
country flag bemo12

bemo12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like Arvidsson is playing with more confidence now. Going for her shots. 25 UE is not going to cut it.
bemo12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1223

she just has to play the balls in, nothing else. kimiko will make the error for sure.

0-2

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1224

0-3 she's playing one good point and then 3-4 bad points. it's just not going to work like this. i don't know why she isn't changing anything, still trying to go for winner after winner.....such a bad performance....

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #1225
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Not looking good at the moment
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1226

it soooo bad, i don't know what she's doing out there..... 0-4

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #1227

wow, we haven't seen so many good points in one game for ages now...but i'm not sure she can come back in this match.... 1-4 at least now.

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1228

1-5. she hits the balls in the middle of the net. her level of play is not even top 150 at the moment....

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #1229

2-5. she just got that game because arvidsson started making errors, too.

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #1230

4-6 2-6

can't beleive the way she wasted that match! she made like 3000 unforced errors. don't know what to say anymore...