Date Kimiko Return! - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM   #1201
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

R1: MML/LLW vs. Date-Krumm/Szavay 63 62

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1202
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

kimiko plays arvidsson in Rd 1 of the USO. winner to play Ivanovic/Q. Could have been worse. Kimiko and arvidsson have never played before
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #1203

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

come on kimiko, use that opportunity! get at least one win this year!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #1204
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck Kimiko!,i really hope she can get the win,Us Kimiko fans haven't had much to cheer for recently.
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #1205
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

it's gonna be tough, but good luck Kimiko !!
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #1206

her match will be on a tv court hope she delivers a good performance. come on kimiko!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #1207

R1: Date-Krumm/Wozniak vs. (11)Goerges/Peschke

bad draw. gl kimiko!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1208

great start from kimiko, breaking arvidsson right in the first game, putting a lot of pressure on her right with the return. come on kimiko, keep it up!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1209

but now too many errors, 30-40

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #1210

1-1

seems like kimiko will be the one to decide the match with winners or errors...hope she can pull off a win!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1211

breaks once again, 2-1

now hold your serve kimiko!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1212
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I feel Kimiko is actually dominating most matches with either winners or errors these days. Come on!!! Does anyone know if she keeps on playing next year?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1213

oh kimiko, just too many errors, allowing arvidsson to get back in the set once again! 2-2

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #1214

2-3

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #1215

3-3, finally a good service game from kimiko!