Date Kimiko Return! - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #1186
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

lost 46 36 in doubles

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #1187
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

June 27, 2012

Kimiko Date Krumm

LONDON, ENGLAND

K. BONDARENKO/K. Date‑Krumm
5‑7, 6‑3, 6‑3

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. Can you tell us about how the match went today?
KAMIKO DATE‑KRUMM: I was injury my left calf when I played in Roland Garros. Then today I had still problem, so I couldn't move a little bit not quickly, not wider. So three days ago I was almost not playing here.
So I decide ‑‑I went to check my calf in echo, and then doctor said, Don't play. And physio also said, Don't play. It's too much risk, especially my age.
But Wimbledon is my favorite tournament. And then also I don't know how many years I can play. I don't know my next year or two years later. Every year is almost last year for me.
So I don't want to give up, so I take risk. Also, I don't play Olympics, so I have a little bit break after Wimbledon.
I take risk, and in two days it was getting better. I don't really know so much pain in my calf today, but of course if I move quickly, it was one more time I pull the muscle, so dangerous. So I don't want to 100% take risk. So I save my energy and then don't move.
Yeah, of course it was a very disappointed. I was not very ‑‑I was not bad today, my tennis, but body cannot move. So yeah.

Q. Do you feel this could be your last Wimbledon? Do you feel you can carry on much longer?
KAMIKO DATE‑KRUMM: Yeah, if I don't injure it, of course. I know other player don't like my ball, and it is works, my ball on the grass. So, yeah. Very difficult, but not easy, but, yeah.

Q. Do you feel the doctor saying that you perhaps shouldn't play, do you feel in hindsight that you made the right decision to play?
KAMIKO DATE‑KRUMM: Yeah, of course. Always doctor saying, don't take risk, but player doesn't want to give up all the time.
So, yeah, I don't get more injury, so I think it's right decision, myself, yes.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #1188

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

get well soon, kimiko!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1189
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

anybody know where she's playing next?
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #1190
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

^ Was wondering the same.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #1191
country flag tennisfan5

I saw Kanepi and Petkovic are out of the Olympics--is Kimiko in now?
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #1192
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

I don't think Kimiko would be ready for the Olympics.
She's been doing some rehabilitation in Japan. In her latest blog, she said she hasn't played tennis yet, but she'd like to come back strong (with injury-free body). Maybe a week or two weeks before the US Open (IMO)?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #1193

would be great for her if she was able to play the olympics, but if she doens't feel ready and her body is not ready, it doesn't make sense. hope she gets well soon. come back strong kimiko!

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #1194
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Kimiko is back!! Cincy Q1R against Vania King... in her blog she said she's not 100%, but if she decides to play, that's good right?? Hope she plays well towards the US Open/Asia series!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #1195

go kimiko! finally back!

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #1196

lost 46 46 to king

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #1197

New Haven:

QR1: Date-Krumm vs. Dushevina

go kimiko!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #1198
country flag tennisfan5

down 5-7, after being up a break in the first. was up a break 2-1 2nd set, broken back. she needs to learn how to not give it back
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #1199

lost 57 57

not a good start to the hard court season. come on kimiko, get your act together!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #1200

R1: Date-Krumm/Szavay vs. MML/LLW

gl kimiko, get at least some match practice before the USO...