Date Kimiko Return! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 10:49 AM   #751
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

congrats kimiko, finally a win again. and a very winnable second round. hope she gets back on track on grass now. sadly, she lost her doubles first round match. it was really close.

(WC) Flipkens/Vandeweghe (BEL/USA) d. Brianti/Date-Krumm (ITA/JPN) 36 76(6) 108

so now even more luck for singles kimiko!

and all the best and a good draw for wimbledon this year!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #752

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

yay, kimiko beat dominguez lino 76 60! two wins in a row for kimiko, that's great! keep it up!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #753

wow, what an opportunity now for kimiko. romina oprandi beat clijsters in R2. now kimikos draw is wide open. hope she can beat oprandi. chances are so much better now than against clijsters! oprandi leads their head to head 1-0, but it was in 2009 and on clay and kimiko had to retire....i don't know how oprandi plays on grass, but she can't be bad at the moment when she's able to beat clijsters.....we'll see. best luck for kimiko!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #754

kimiko lost another close match 67 46 against oprandi. but at least she won two matches in a row and with the points added, she'll move up to around no. 56 next week. hope she gained some confidence and match practice for wimbledon. maybe she can win 1 or 2 matches this year. go kimiko. gl for a good draw this time!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #755

Wimbledon R1:

Kimiko Date-Krumm vs Katie O'Brien

Date-Krumm/Zhang vs Schiavone/Pennetta

good draw in singles, finally! hope she can win at least her first round match! 2nd round would probably be against venus.....

and tough draw in doubles, but try your best, kimiko! go and get some wins now!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #756
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

yes, finally a winnable first rd match at a slam.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #757
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Kimiko ! ganbatte!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #758
country flag Daena

Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all Daena is a name known to all

Hooray!

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #759
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

QF in Holland and 2nd round at Wimbleodn ..not too bad !!
good luck against Venus .. hopefully a good fight ..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #760

congrats kimiko, finally a good win again, and in a grand slam, that's what she deserves. the points from this round will put her close to the top 50 again!

now give venus a good fight! go kimiko!

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:23 PM   #761
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light
The Championships Wimbledon

Kimiko, fighting against Venus enjoy it.

tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:55 PM   #762
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light
KIMIKO's Latest Ranking in Asia

always keep smile and enjoy your tennis

tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:10 AM   #763

gl in R2 today, kimiko! enjoy the match and give us a good fight!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:10 PM   #764
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 8-6 in the third

Is Kimiko going to keep on playing until the Olympics?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:13 PM   #765
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so proud of her, she can still play such amazing tennis . Too bad she had to lose, she forced Venus to play very good tennis to beat her.

7-6(6) 3-6 6-8. Great match, really wonderful tennis to watch.

She really must keep playing till the Olympics at least. This match must show her that she is still capable of competing with the very best.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote