Date Kimiko Return! - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 08:04 AM   #721
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

ill be there, hopefully i can bring you some cool pics from her =D

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #722
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

and hopefully some wins!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #723

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

oh no, another tough draw for kimiko:

Madrid R1:

Kimiko Date-Krumm vs Daniela Hantuchova

come on kimiko, get the win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 1st, 2011, 11:22 AM   #724

oh no, kimiko lost another 1r match! she lost 36 36 today.....

Old May 8th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #725

Rome:

R1: Date-Krumm vs Safarova

another tough draw. hope kimiko can win this time, but expecting not too much....

Old May 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #726

it's not kimiko's year, she lost ANOTHER 1r match, 57 26 against safarova today....
her win-loss record this year is now 4-12!!!!! unbelievable. kimiko is capable of so much more! come on kimiko, get finally back on track!

Old May 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #727

Strasbourg R1:

(1)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN)

it's unbelievable, she got the worst draw again! don't think she'll win, but maybe she can score an upset this time! gl kimiko!

Old May 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #728

and another 1r loss, 26 16 against bartoli......kimiko's in terrible form so far. hope it'll get better soon!

Old May 17th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #729
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully a better draw at Roland-Garros .
that win against Safina last year was epic (but then I saw her getting trashed by Groth and that was not as fun ) , I hope she has more sparkling upsets like this left in the tank

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:45 AM   #730

oh no, god damm it, she got the WORST draw again, drawing no.1 seed caroline wozniacki. now she drew the no.1 seed for the second time in a row! oh kimiko, the draws are really not kind to you this year! try your best!

Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:48 AM   #731
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Kimiko

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:05 AM   #732

kimiko is playing doubles, too!

R1: date-krumm/zhang vs savchuk/sevastova

hope kimiko wins at least a doubles match!

Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:18 AM   #733
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko is so damn unlucky

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:24 PM   #734
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She had no rhythm today. I hope she doesn't give up though, she just needs to find her range again.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #735

yeah, i hope so too. and she gets the worst draws so many times, so i hope she realizes that and doesn't give up. hope she gets back to form on grass!