Date Kimiko Return! - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 10:06 PM   #541
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

congrats for winning, kimiko! now against ivanovic. come on, get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #542
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2010.YEC.Bali.QF.N.Li.vs.K.Date.Krumm.ENG.h.26 4
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q6XQG5YG
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65P191ZF
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 01:50 PM   #543
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

KDK lost a tough 3 setter to Ivanovic in the Semis
She plays Hantuchova for 3rd place.
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 01:54 PM   #544
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Bad loss.
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 02:35 PM   #545
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

oh no, so close! but gl against hantuchova. come on kimiko, at least get the third place!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:06 PM   #546
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

She beat Hantuchova 75 75 to get third place
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 08:23 PM   #547
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

She's off to Asian Games now!
(withdrew from Toyota tourney)

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 07:38 AM   #548
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Date-Ivanovic.Bali.2010.semifinal (12 parts)
Hantuchova-Date.Bali.2010.3rd.final (10 parts)

were added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 03:21 AM   #549
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

KIMIKO's 2010 Year End Ranking in Asia
Attached Images
File Type: pdf KIMIKO's Ranking 2010.pdf (53.6 KB, 15 views)
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #550
country flag A-Chak

Congrats on a great 2010! And good luck in 2011
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #551
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennijapo View Post
KIMIKO's 2010 Year End Ranking in Asia
That's not a career high for her she was world number 4
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 09:50 AM   #552
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Okay, rumor from the staff... actually from twitter...

Kimiko is pissed because...
1) Ayumi is such a negative person!
2) Some staff at the Asian Games are so rude, and no manner!

I remember Ai was saying she wouldn't want to go back to play in China a few years ago after she played there too...
I wonder how it's really like there... again, Kimiko is a really picky person...

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:19 PM   #553
country flag ex hopman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJVOv6X88c

Old Dec 7th, 2010, 04:39 AM   #554
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

I tried, but I did not have permission to build a new thread.

Tittle

The challenge of KIMIKO continues!!

Text

KIMIKO Date-Krumm said, 2 Oct 2010 in China.

"I like a challenge.
 Everybody is asking me what my motivation is,
 and I'm just enjoying tennis
 and enjoying travelling on the tour.

I'm 40 and most people are only half my age.
 I'm usually asked about my age...
 but this year my ranking is up to 50,
 and I can play the main draws of the Grand Slams.

It's very fun.

I'm going to try to continue for another year or two."
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #555
country flag A-Chak

Is she playing Auckland like usual?