Date Kimiko Return! - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #511
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Kimiko Date-Krumm

Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #512
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

lost to Dementieva 3-6 6-1 3-6

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 10:02 AM   #513
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

that second set was if she could keep that up for a whole match it would be just WOW!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #514
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

terrific 2nd set!! Lena had too much for her at the end.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #515
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck for tonight KIMIKO and SHUAI!!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf KIMIKO's latest ranking in Asia 04.10.2010.pdf (51.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by tennijapo : Oct 6th, 2010 at 03:38 AM.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #516
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Beijing R2: Elena Dementieva vs. Kimiko Date Krumm

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13924#p13924
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #517
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

HP JAPAN WOMEN'S OPEN

Singles 1R  Centre start at 10:00am(GMT+9) 3rd Match Oct12
Kimiko Date-Krumm(JPN)  vs  Laura ROBSON(GBR)

Doubles 1R Result
Kimiko Date-Krumm(JPN)  def.   Corinna Dentoni(ITA)
Ayumi Morita(JPN)     6-4 7-5  Aiko Nakamura(JPN)

Last edited by tennijapo : Oct 11th, 2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #518
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

is it televised? or will there be a stream?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:34 AM   #519
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

yey, 6-3, 6-3, now playing against Aiko!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:36 AM   #520
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

well play

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:06 PM   #521
country flag tennijapo

HP JAPAN WOMEN'S OPEN 2010

Doubles QF Oct13  Centre start at 10:00am(GMT+9) 5th Match
Kimiko Date-Krumm(JPN)  vs  Rika Fujiwara(JPN):cheer2:
Ayumi Morita(JPN)          Shuko Aoyama(JPN):cheer2:

Singles 1R Result
Kimiko Date-Krumm(JPN)  6-3 6-3  Laura ROBSON(GBR)
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #522
country flag JamieOwen3

is there video of kimiko vs laura? i missed it

Old Oct 13th, 2010, 03:33 AM   #523
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 03:15 PM   #524
country flag tennijapo

HP JAPAN WOMEN'S OPEN 2010

Singles 2R Oct14  Centre start at 11:00am(GMT+9) 4th Match (Not Before 17:30)
Kimiko Date-Krumm(JPN)  vs.  Aiko Nakamura(JPN)

Doubles QF Result
Kimiko Date-Krumm(JPN)    lost     Rika Fujiwara(JPN)
Ayumi Morita(JPN)    7-6(5) 3-6 8-10  Shuko Aoyama(JPN)
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 10:07 AM   #525
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

gl in singles kimiko!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote