Date Kimiko Return! - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1531
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

she's at no. 65 in singles and no. 34 in doubles this week

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1532
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Where is Kimiko playing next?
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1533
country flag buster670

buster670 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kimiko is playing in Vancouver next week.

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100029426
buster670 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #1534
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Nice-2nd seed! Lucic seeded as well.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1535

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

gl kimiko, get some singles wins! hope she gets an easy draw in the first rounds so she can make an easy transition to the hard court season! go kimiko, keep showing those young girls that you still know how to play tennis!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #1536
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck Kimiko,just so pleased she isn't injured like this time last year,She should do well here....
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1537

R1: (2)Date-Krumm def. Rogowska 62 75

R2 either against Murray or Broady. definetly winnable. and she's only playing singles, which i think is a good decision to save her energy for singles. she could get really far here. the other seeds in her half are (4)Glushko, (7)Fichman and (8)Zahlavova Strycova, alle winnable for kimiko. go and do your best!

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1538

R2: (2)Date-Krumm def. Murray 63 57 76
QF: (2)Date-Krumm vs. (7)Fichman

phew. close match, but great fight. gl in the QF, get another win now!

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #1539
country flag buster670

buster670 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Kimiko!
buster670 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #1540

Lost 75 63 to fichman had expected her to reach at least the sf.

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #1541

Kimiko is only playing doubles in toronto hoped she'd play qualies but i guess she couldn't because of the 100k this week. Anyway, gl and do your best!

R1: Date-Krumm/Scheepers vs. Raymond/Robson

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #1542
country flag tennisfan5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
Kimiko is only playing doubles in toronto hoped she'd play qualies but i guess she couldn't because of the 100k this week. Anyway, gl and do your best!

R1: Date-Krumm/Scheepers vs. Raymond/Robson
Where is she playing after Toronto in singles?
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #1543

Lost her doubles match 26 63 11-9

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1544
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kimiko tough lucknice draw too,dissapointing in Vancouver,Isaw a lot of 2nd set on live streaming,She made a lot of errors on the backhand side,seemed too be struggling abit..qf of 100k not bad.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1545

Cincinnati:

QR1: (14)Date-Krumm vs. Voskoboeva

tough draw. go kimiko, get that win!