What is happening with Misa at the moment? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #1
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
What is happening with Misa at the moment?

She just lost her match against Alize Cornet 2-6 1-6

I'm seriously worried now, and before I get everyone over me again, this is not negative. I want to see Misa winning again! Ok she came back from injury but that is already 8 weeks and 3 tournaments ago and it isn't really going any better. Her Indian Wells loss was dissapointing but maybe expected, but her last two losses and especially this one are really not good. I think she needs a real trainer, who can also work on her technique and gameplan and not just her fitness, with these short matches she doesn't even need a good fitness.. She will lose many points next week, so I hope she will get some good rest and some good trainingweeks and that she will be the old one before Roland Garros and the grass season.

It's also difficult for Misa herself, this is the year that she really has to break through I think, if she wants to become a top 10 player, but the opposite is happening at the moment. She may not lose with these scores against players outsite the top 50!

Get well soon Misa!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #2
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Re: What is happening with Misa at the moment?

Misa

Cornet was top 50 by the way, but it's a bad result anyway.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:22 AM   #3
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I also think Michaella should be doing better. Alize is pretty good on clay, because she has a heavy topspin forehand, but still, Misa has a better serve and more power. I haven't seen the matches, but I wonder if Michaella is able to hit her topspin two handed backhand yet? When I last saw her she was only slicing her backhand with one hand, because of her wrist I suppose, and unlike Steffi Graf, I think Michaella cannot survive without using a topspin backhand. Hope she gets back to her best soon.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:29 AM   #4
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's getting back into the groove of things and being confident. Although, I expected Alize to win. Clay is probably her best surface.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 01:47 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I also think Michaella should be doing better. Alize is pretty good on clay, because she has a heavy topspin forehand, but still, Misa has a better serve and more power. I haven't seen the matches, but I wonder if Michaella is able to hit her topspin two handed backhand yet? When I last saw her she was only slicing her backhand with one hand, because of her wrist I suppose, and unlike Steffi Graf, I think Michaella cannot survive without using a topspin backhand. Hope she gets back to her best soon.
Of course her wrist is better. She took 6 weeks off the tour to get it better. She wouldn't play now if it was still not right. (Seems she finally learned something - don't play when injured).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:23 AM   #6
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

have she ever talked about her black period?
I remember an interview but it was released at the end of last year
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2008, 02:07 AM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post

have she ever talked about her black period?
I remember an interview but it was released at the end of last year
She won't talk any more about it. She knows she shouldn't have even mentioned it anyway.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote