Suicide # 129. AMELIA ISLAND! Congrats Lunaris! Table Posted. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 12:59 AM   #46
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide # 129. AMELIA ISLAND! DAY 01 Picks, Sign In!

Day 1
pick=Razzano
backup=dechy

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:42 AM   #47
country flag diego36arg

diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all

Day 1 Bammer
B/U Razzano
diego36arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:56 AM   #48
country flag StarLuk

StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of

May i In now,pls?

DAY1 BAMMER
BU Peng shuai
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:57 AM   #49
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 01
Pick: Shuai Peng
BU: Marta Domachowska
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:58 AM   #50
ATH04

ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice ATH04 is just really nice

Day 1
Pick: Razzano
Back-Up: Mauresmo
ATH04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #51
country flag darkchild

darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of

Day 1 Pick: Bammer
Back Up: Mauresmo
darkchild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #52
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

In, Thank you
Day1
Pick : Bammer
B-up: Mauresmo

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #53
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice

In
Day1
riyao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #54
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice

In
Day1
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #55
country flag riyao

oh sorry
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:09 AM   #56
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1: Bammer
BU: Peng
vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #57
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

in

Day 1
pick: Bammer
back up: Mauresmo
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #58
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

I think i'll have a bye unless i've dropped out of the 16 but here's my pick:

Day 1: Medina Garrigues
Back-up: Bammer

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:34 AM   #59
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

In

Day 1: Safarova
Back-Up: Razzano
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:41 AM   #60
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

in~

day 1
Amelie MAURESMO

BU:Peng
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote