Only Jelena - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:04 AM   #1
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Only Jelena

A little bit of fun...

SONY ERICSSON PHONE DRESS...only Jelena
TAXI DRIVER TAKES HER TO WRONG VENUE (OZ)...only Jelena
WALKS INTO WRONG BEDROOM...only Jelena

What else is "only Jelena"?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #2
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of
Re: Only Jelena

Underwear changing on court?!
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #3
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute

Collapses (with a heap of giggles), legs pointing skywards into the Sony Ericsson advertising hoarding underneath the umpires chair.
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:15 AM   #4
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Started 07 in New Zealand ranked outside the top 10 wins the title and finishes the year ranked in the top 5
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:30 AM   #5
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold

Wears a leopard dress and tells everyone "I feel in a tiger mood"
Michael27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #6
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Has an imaginary coach...
Says how tired she is, then signs up to more tournaments...
Takes the longest route possible around the world...
Laughs during a point...
Says "I don't want to die"...

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #7
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Doubles over in giggles when her opponent uses all three of her challenges (unsuccessfully) in under 90 seconds. She knows she shouldn't, but... it's so funny.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM   #8
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Sends for a trainer... to fix her shoe, and also asks the umpire to get someone to fetch her hairspray ... whilst she's on court!!! (USO '07)

I'm sure it's aganst all kinds of rules at the AELTC, and she just manages to stop herself from planting a snog on her MxD partner when he FINALLY makes a good return in the closing stages of their championship run! (Doesn't stop her from promising him... well... I'll let y'all recall, on British National Television, though!!!)

Pick Strategy is ALL: JJ is merely the weapon of choice...

JM: [pause, followed by a guilty look] Ah yeah. That's possible.

Rozzie's Tennis Blogs are now contained in The Chalkdust Chronicles - Click HERE
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #9
country flag ChriS.

ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future

Cajoles a ballboy to sit in her absent partner's chair for two minutes during a mixed doubles match and covers his legs with a towel.
ChriS. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:05 PM   #10
country flag Wrekin

Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold Wrekin is a splendid one to behold

Stopped by customs for smuggling bananas

And stopped by poilce for speeding and tries to bribe them
Wrekin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #11
bluehaze

bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all bluehaze is a name known to all

Invite the press over to her as-yet unfinished house for cookies and a movie, only to also say that she has a gate to keep them out
bluehaze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:11 PM   #12
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

I love this thread! The ballboy moment was quality Jelena

How about taking god-knows how many hours and 12-10 in the 3rd set wi win R1 of a Grand Slam as the #3 seed?!
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:11 PM   #13
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Yes Bluehaze I laughed out loud at that one!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #14
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Pink hair extensions
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #15
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Running through the crowd in a dripping wet see through dress to get to an interview.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote