CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2008, 03:33 AM   #31
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

Diary Entry:

Hey everyone!

It’s been awhile so I thought I would give you all an update. I just got back from London a couple days ago. As always, Wimbledon was amazing! It’s a dream come true to be part of it. I made it to the Round of 16, beating Stephanie Dubois, Edina Gallovits, and Evgeniya Rodina. I had a long three-set battle with Nicole Vaidisova, but didn’t come out on top. Hard to take, but it happens. I especially love the Grand Slams… which is why I can’t wait for the US Open! I had a good run last year (semifinals). Hopefully I can win a couple more matches and get the big trophy this year! Before the Open, I’ll be traveling and playing some tournaments.

Life on the road is crazy, but I get to meet some really nice people and see some beautiful places. Definitely worth it!

Xoxo

Anna

Many thanks Anna Chakvy!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2008, 10:51 AM   #32
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future
Re: CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2008, 09:06 PM   #33
country flag charlieluvtennis

charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of

Gotta love Anna!

Getting married to my girlfriend! 12/9/14
charlieluvtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #34

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome charlieluvtennis and nice Avatar!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 04:31 AM   #35
country flag PMRD44

PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light PMRD44 is a glorious beacon of light

As someone else posted here earlier, Anna is on the early entry list for New Haven. That's a wise decision as it's going to have a weaker field than usual with the Olympics. Top players now are Safina, Zvonareva, Hantuchova, Szavay, Bartoli and of course Anna.
PMRD44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #36
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Safin - > Safina
Suk -> Sukova
? -> Chakvetadze
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 09:07 PM   #37
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
Safin - > Safina
Suk -> Sukova
? -> Chakvetadze
? = Nothing goes here
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 11:55 AM   #38
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

August 24, 2008

Hey Everyone! How long has it been since I last wrote an entry? : ).
Well no need to worry because today is going to be an interesting one.
I know you want to know how I feel or what's really going in my
tennis for the past few months. Honestly it hasn't been what I
anticipated but I believe I'm starting to feel better and better as the weeks
goes by. My confidence is getting up there again .Reaching the finals
in New Haven was more than I expected. 3 matches in a row wasn't bad
a t all . I just really felt tired in the middle of the second set, I
haven't really recovered from the night match prior to the finals
and plus the fact that Caroline really played well. So I can say I'm
very satisfied with my week, I would like to have won but getting to
finals wasn't even bad. Better luck next time.

My preparation for the US OPEN just peaked at the right time, I look
forward to playing well this week. I will try to take it one match at a
time. I know I had good run last year in the open, And I hope I can do
it again this year, we just have to wait and see . Prior to playing
New Haven I had the chance to spend more time with my mother and my
brother Roman while in California. I don't really get to spend much
time with them since I travel a lot. So I took advantage of the
opportunity. We went to Universal Studios in California and I must say my
brother had a great time. We also had the chance to see few good movies from
Dark night to Pineapple Express and lastly Tropic Thunder. I think the
movie was very funny , I heard it got a bad review but still went to
see it . It was worth it. You should all see it , who knows it may put a
smile on your face .

After being with my mother and brother for almost a month and a half
it was time for them to go back to Russia, My brother wanted to come
here in New York but it's not possible, You see every time I play the US
OPEN it's always during the time of his first week of class. He
even begged me if he can come, unfortunately I had to say next time : ( .
Besides my mother told him school is much more important. My father
joined me in New haven and will be here in New York as well. Being here
is like being home in a way. With so many Russians it feels like I never
left home ; )Well I guess that's about it, for now . But Before I
end my entry I just want to say special thanks to my fans who's always
there to support me . I know its hasn't been an easy ride lately but
you always stuck with me and cheered me on. I can't Thank you all
enough. I just hope you'll continue to support me till the years to
come. Take care and God Bless you all!

With love

Anna

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #39
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Anna sounds very positive about her game, which is good
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #40
country flag RsaibotD

RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold

I hope she write again after the Us open.
RsaibotD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 11:29 PM   #41

I am glad to read another Diary Entry, and also that she played in a Pink Dress yesterday, although we may have to wait to see this again!!!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 11:39 PM   #42

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #43
country flag Episode

Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all Episode is a name known to all

Aw, Anna was feeling good about herself before yesterday. That loss had to hurt a lot.
Episode is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 12:54 AM   #44

I am sure that Anna was angry because she hates to lose, although principally because she loses for her mistakes.

Anna has been Top-5 in October last year!!! QF Australian Open, QF Roland Garros, 4R Wimbledon, SF US Open, 7 Titles(Guangzhou, Kremlin Cup Moscow, Hobart, Rosmalen, Cincinnati, Stanford, F in New Haven, SF Yec!!!) All since she was 19 until now that she is 21.

Princess Anna Forever

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #45

In the next page, a Video in wich Chakvetadze appears!!!