CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!! - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #406
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

one of the new germans, theres so many of them invading the top 30
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #407
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
one of the new germans, theres so many of them invading the top 30
Yes! There are too many germans now! But I think they are great! Georges is HOT!

Mona's groundstrokes are very similar to Anna's! I miss Chaky so much I hope we can see her back in the clay season
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #408
country flag Tomic

Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all

Still no new r update on anna this is not good
Tomic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #409
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Next tournament for the important princess is in Stuttgart!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}

Last edited by Pink Princess : Apr 18th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #410
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure Anna's bio on the WTA site has changed fairly recently.

Quote:
Currently without a coach ... Attends Moscow University; speaks Russian, English ... Favorite movie is One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest... Also enjoys romance novels, all types of music, soccer ... Relaxes by spending time with friends.
Can't remember what it used to say but I'm sure Cuckoo's Nest wasn't her favourite movie. It's a nice choice though.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #411
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

do we think chak needs a coach? personally i'm not sure she needs one on court or travelling with her, but feel she should be working with someone when practicing in her time away from the tour.

she needs to be mentally strong and not having a coach come on court will help her with that.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #412
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

I think eventually she does need one. But she's been on Tour enough time now that I think she knows what she needs to do to get to a certain level. The fact she has qualified for all these events suggests it's working for her.
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #413
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i think it will be good for her to go it alone and tough it out by herself. no doubt when she is at tournaments she is hitting with other players ect, so she is getting good practice.

just hope when she goes back home to moscow she has decent practices there too.

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #414
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

everyone does better with a coach because they can see stuff that the player is not aware of and give them ideas. noone has flawless technique, Roger tried playing without a coach and he has gone back to using one. having a coach come out during the match is vital for Anna because she is always in danger of choking
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #415
country flag sammy01

but personally i think coaches make players weak minded. it wont hurt anna to go for the rest of this year coachless and figuring things out for herself.

sure coaches help work on players games, but when you see players moaning, complaining and blaming their coaches througout matches you know those players are mentally weak and looking for someone to blame. right now chak has no one to blame or moan at, she has to just get on with it and do her best to figure out matches and win. having her do that for 6 months wont hurt her.

there is a reason kim, serena, venus don't have their coaches on court.

Old May 14th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #416
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
but personally i think coaches make players weak minded. it wont hurt anna to go for the rest of this year coachless and figuring things out for herself.

sure coaches help work on players games, but when you see players moaning, complaining and blaming their coaches througout matches you know those players are mentally weak and looking for someone to blame. right now chak has no one to blame or moan at, she has to just get on with it and do her best to figure out matches and win. having her do that for 6 months wont hurt her.

there is a reason kim, serena, venus don't have their coaches on court.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #417
country flag Melange

Old May 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #418
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

Schnyder's hubby is free now. They know each other pretty good. So, I wouldn't be surprised
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #419
country flag Wintermute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
I think eventually she does need one. But she's been on Tour enough time now that I think she knows what she needs to do to get to a certain level. The fact she has qualified for all these events suggests it's working for her.
With Anna having lost a tight match to Sloane Stephens today I think I've just changed my mind on what I said yesterday! She needs a coach now who can help her through turning those close losses in the first round into close wins.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #420
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Anna is coming back next week.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote