CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2008, 10:32 PM   #16
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess View Post

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2008, 01:48 AM   #17
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon, my favourite Tournament, is going to begin soon!!! I've always liked it because of its special smartness that no other have, like strawberries and cream LOL besides, the game on grass is very amusing, I love it. I think that one of my dreams is seeing Anna Chakvetadze like a Princess receiving the Wimbledon Trophy from the Dukes of Kent. It must be a great experience and also an unrepeatable moment, Viva Wimbledon
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:55 PM   #18

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

I read on Anna's Website Updates coming soon, Diary Entry??? I hope so!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:41 PM   #19
country flag birdieslice

birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice birdieslice is just really nice

I hope that Anna is going to win Wimbledon ( his favorite surface) On the other hand, for some months, Anna knows disappointing performances. Beautiful Wimbledon would allow Anna to resume confidence and to defend its points for the American tour
Good luck Anna
a French supporter
birdieslice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:14 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdieslice View Post
I hope that Anna is going to win Wimbledon ( his favorite surface) On the other hand, for some months, Anna knows disappointing performances. Beautiful Wimbledon would allow Anna to resume confidence and to defend its points for the American tour
Good luck Anna
a French supporter
Welcome!!! Pleased to meet you and very well said.
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:58 AM   #21
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdieslice View Post
Good luck Anna
a French supporter
Hey welcome here !

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 04:39 AM   #22
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Well I just read that Anna won´t be in the Olympics and that she asked to be left out of the team because she is not been playing well...(I DON´T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE THOUGH)....but it if it I just have to at her for taking such desition for the sake of her country.....
and if its not true then its not fair for her to be left out...

What I don´t think its fair..(wheter if its true or not)..is that she is not in any doubles team....I think at leats she should have had that opportunity...

I hope she kicks some ass in Wimbly

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #23
country flag RS232

RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post
Hello

Well I just read that Anna won´t be in the Olympics and that she asked to be left out of the team because she is not been playing well...(I DON´T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE THOUGH)....but it if it I just have to at her for taking such desition for the sake of her country.....
and if its not true then its not fair for her to be left out...

What I don´t think its fair..(wheter if its true or not)..is that she is not in any doubles team....I think at leats she should have had that opportunity...

I hope she kicks some ass in Wimbly
Dinara Safina to Replace Anna Chakvetadze on Russian Olympic Team
Posted by Aaress Lawless on Jun 23, 2008 (
http://www.onthebaseline.com/2008/06...-olympic-team/ )

2008 French Open finalist Dinara Safina will have an opportunity to represent Russia in Beijing after her countrywoman Anna Chakvetadze decided to skip the Olympics.

Safina is expected to compete alongside Maria Sharapova, Svetlana Kuznetsova, and Elena Dementieva.

Russia’s team captain Shamil Tarpischev announced his tentative squad last month, but Chakvetadze recently asked to have her name removed from the team roster.

According to Chakvetadze’s mother, the Russian No. 4 has decided to skip the Olympics because of her recent struggles.

“Anna has no plans to compete in Beijing because her current form is far from ideal,” said her mother to the Allsport news agency.

Chakvetadze played her first match at the Wimbledon Championships on Monday and was forced to save three match points before beating Stephanie Dubois 2-6, 6-1, 8-6.

"Le tennis, c'est plus qu'un sport. C'est un art, au même titre que la danse." Bill Tilden

http://tennis-images.net
RS232 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 09:35 AM   #24
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Noooooo ! They can't do that
Well, if she needs to rest, then, she better do it but... I'm so disappointed, I wanted to see her with her teammates so much

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM   #25
country flag Gdog

Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light

Really sad! :cry:

I still think this is a mistake as I think Chaky really gets up and fights when it is for her country. She may not win pretty, but the fact is she still wins. My Olympic anticipation just took a major hit.

**Retired Favorites**
Monica Seles - Martina Hingis
Gdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 01:58 AM   #26
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Loyal Anna fans,please pardon such an ordinary question,but the chat thread seemed more appropriate than the one which thoroughly covers her on-court tournament results.

I've often felt that Anna's beauty is proven on court where her gorgeous hair is tied back in a tightly-braided ponytail;even without this remarkable asset,her facial features look so soft and delicate.

Back when I began ardently following tennis again in early 2006,Anna's height was listed as 5'7" on the Tour website.However--unless she's wearing heels(the photo doesn't reveal this)--Anna is visibly taller than Zvonareva(5'7" 3/4),practically even with Serena(5'9"),and a couple inches below the nearly-6' Hantuchova in the Stanford promo pic that shows the top 4 seeds.I remember people laughing when Sharapova was still listed at 6' long after she had passed that height;has Anna also had a small growth spurt since 2006?It would be strange for her to be wearing heels in that situation so that's why she looked taller than 5'7" to me

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 10:25 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I've often felt that Anna's beauty is proven on court where her gorgeous hair is tied back in a tightly-braided ponytail;even without this remarkable asset,her facial features look so soft and delicate.
You are right, Anna is much taller, the years have passed, and she has grown a little, in person she looks much taller.

About her looks, Anna has an angel-like face and a white, slim, shiny skin, besides her braid, that is conceived to stand out. That's why she is the Princess Anna Chakvetadze.
Most people says Anna is quite sweet, as this emoticon is but she also has a very short temper, so she cryes or gets angry on the court, although this is logical, as she always wants to win.

In this Picture what I have said is quite clear

Old Jul 16th, 2008, 11:52 PM   #28
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess View Post
You are right, Anna is much taller, the years have passed, and she has grown a little, in person she looks much taller.

In this Picture what I have said is quite clear

Yes,you explain things very well about Anna's soft,delicate beauty,and her increased height gives her a sexier look,too.Has Anna spoken at all about growing a few inches so people won't think I'm crazy?She has been listed at 5'7" for at least 2 years so how tall is she actually right now?

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #29

It's quite difficult to know this information now!!!
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 03:29 AM   #30

In the next page, we can find the last entry of Princess Anna Chakvetadze's Diary

Last edited by Pink Princess : Jul 17th, 2008 at 03:33 PM.