CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM   #1
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute
CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

Chat about The Princess Anna Chakvetadze!!!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}

Last edited by Pink Princess : Jul 24th, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM   #2

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

According to Chakvetadze's Official Website:

Exclusive Pix and New DIARY entry for the year coming soon!

STAY TUNED!
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 04:16 AM   #3
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess View Post
According to Chakvetadze's Official Website:

Exclusive Pix and New DIARY entry for the year coming soon!

STAY TUNED!
Well I'd say it's about time
Spiritof42 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #4

Certainly, we all want a Diary Entry as soon as possible!!!
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:04 PM   #5

NEW DIARY ENTRY

April 14 , 2007

Hey Everyone! I know it’s been ages since I wrote my
last entry. In fact I believe this is my first entry
for the year. I hope you’ve been all patient enough to
look forward to my new entry. Where to begin? Happy
New Year to Everyone. Well a lot had happened for the
past four months, Time does fly . My year didn’t
really kicked off well as planned but it’s not too
late yet. Despite of rough times I must say I had a
fair year already as far as tennis is concern. So far
the highlight of my year is winning Open Gaz de
France in Paris. Unfortunately I suffered some few
injuries already after Paris. Despite of what I’m
going through I always try to stay positive no matter
what. I hope to build my confidence and strength
within the next few months, We’ll see how it goes : ).
Before I forget I would like to personally thank All
my fans for remembering my birthday. Thanks to the
wonderful messages you posted and most of all Thank
you for the patience . I know how eager you all are to
hear from me. I just would like to let you all know
despite of not writing a new diary entry I still
manage to find time here and there to read my messages
on my website. I will surely try my best to keep you
updated about my on court and off court activities :
). As some of you may know already I lost in the third
round in Miami and Amelia. What can I say? But to stay
positive and look forward to play much better in the
upcoming tournaments. I’m currently in Charleston for
the first time this year. I actually look forward to
playing here. I’ve heard so many good things about
Charleston from other tennis players. I surely hope I
can play my best tennis here. Wish me Good Luck ; ).

Anyway I really had a hectic schedule in Miami. I
Believed I did four photo shoots . One for French
Tennis Magazine, One for a catalog, I forgot the
third, Sorry, and Lastly one for adidas. I don’t know
when my pictures will come out but hopefully you’ll
get to see them soon, I’m excited myself too : ). Well
I haven’t really done anything special in Miami, maybe
one . The players party I guess. For the record I
didn’t get drunk, I didn’t get loose I just went there
to show some support . And I just wanted to wear the
dress I bought. Be sure to check my Exclusive Red
carpet moment in the Gallery. It’s always fun to dress
up once in awhile. After all where not just tennis
players where also normal young ladies who loves
clothes ; ). Other than the party I just stayed most
of the time in my hotel. By the way You all want to
hear an interesting story in Amelia? . Here goes
After I lost third round I decided to stay the
remainder of my week. Two days before I was scheduled
to leave Amelia I dropped off my laundry bag in the
players services. So when I came back the next day
they just said to me casually “ Anna there’s a small
problem, I asked them what happened? They said “We
can’t seemed to find your laundry, it’s missing. I was
shocked. I didn’t really know how to react, my jaw
just dropped. I mean I know it happens once in a while
but with everything so organized in the resort I
would never expect of all things and of all people it
happened to me. And for the record I just got my
clothes in Miami. Most of my tennis clothes were
there. From practice clothes to match clothes. I even
had my personal clothes there, which I just bought in
Miami. My dad’s Laundry was there as well. They said
they were willing to get me new stuff, It didn’t
really made sense. I mean don’t get me wrong but I
only get my stuff every few months, new stuff at
least. They really felt bad of what happened and they
can’t really blame me if I got upset, But what can I
do? Whoever found them and sort of wearing them I hope
they’re happy. Kudos. Anyways I’ll stop here and
continue in my next entry, which will be in a few
days, I’ll tell you bout my road trip and thoughts
about Charleston. Again Thank, you so much for
visiting my website, many new changes are still coming
soon. Always stay tuned . By the way special thanks to
all my fans who wrote me and send me stuff from all
over the world, Sorry for the delay but I will try my
best to get back to you all. Take care and God Bless!

Xoxo

Anna

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 04:35 AM   #6
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to finally hear from Anna again.

Four photoshoots
Spiritof42 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 05:23 AM   #7
country flag blackcrave

blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold

she is one of the greatese russian tennis players
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #8
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Anna

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:57 AM   #9
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to know that Anna is keeping the positive vibe going for her in spite of the disappointing losses she's had this season. It will be great to see her get back to winning again.

at the part where she didn't get drunk in the Miami party. I honestly cannot imagine Anna going all wild with booze. She just seem like such a graceful and poised girl so she just doesn't strike me as the partying kind. Although she does have her crazy moments on court.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 03:31 AM   #10
country flag RsaibotD

RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold RsaibotD is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see a new diary entry.... Anna
RsaibotD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #11
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: CHAT about THE PRINCESS ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
...Although she does have her crazy moments on court.
Apparently that's just her, a mood player. She sure seems to train more than enough to keep
het top level up. I don't thinks she's playing really bad at all, she just needs to get on a new cloud

No need for extra training, mental coaching or other bollocks.. when it ain't broke don't fix it
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:51 PM   #12
country flag Gdog

Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light

Great to see a new post to Anna's diary and even better to have a few minutes of time to return to this site myself and actually post again!
I'm glad Anna is staying positive and is also being the good girl that we all love at the player's party!

**Retired Favorites**
Monica Seles - Martina Hingis
Gdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM   #13

I love that Picture of her Website, Princess Anna and behind a charming landscape, I want similar Pictures.

She should continue playing the piano, I play the violin and it's splendid.

Anna Chakvy always will be the best We're waiting for the next Diary Entry.

Old May 8th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #14

After Berlin we want another Diary Entry!!!

Old May 8th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #15
country flag Gdog

Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light Gdog is a glorious beacon of light

I too am looking forward to the next diary entry, and the next couple of wins as well. Hopefully, both will happen soon!

**Retired Favorites**
Monica Seles - Martina Hingis
Gdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote