Close to top 100 but never made it (players with best ranking from 101 to 110) - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:14 PM   #106
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Close to top 100 but never made it (players with best ranking from 101 to 110)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Nadiya Kichenok. She is yet to break into top 100, but she is currently 5th week in a row at #101
Quote:
Originally Posted by janko View Post
added. Thanks
Currently at #100 with her first round win in Shenzhen. Think she's there to stay since the others behind her aren't likely to catch her. But I guess could wait until it's for certain.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
TT GOAT Armada, Inger67 & SAISAI-GOAT, Shenzhen AO WC Playoff 2014
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #107
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Close to top 100 but never made it (players with best ranking from 101 to 110)

Updated with Piter out of the list and Friedsam as a new entry.

Rogers and Diyas should enter after IW and Quanzhou, next are Linette, Konta, Burnett, Mestach, Majeric, Sasnovich, Jaksic and Feuerstein.
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #108
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Rogowska is in pretty good form so she might finally get off the list soon

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #109
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

As expected, Diyas and Rogers entered the list on monday. Zarina is virtually ranked 99 after Q1 in Miami, let s wait and see...
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 08:59 PM   #110
country flag janko

Diyas is out of the list, +1 for Rogers at 109
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #111
country flag janko

Jovana Jaksic is a new entry at #106 after reaching the final in Monterrey
Old May 19th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #112
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of

Now, you have Danka Kovinic from Montenegro. But I hope she does not stay here long
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #113
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

I'm beginning to think Jo Konta will never break top 100 no102 atm but with lots of points to defend soon.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #114
country flag janko

Updated after the FO

10 current best ranked players with no prior top100 appearance are Danka Kovinic, Johanna Konta, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Claire Feuerstein, Jovana Jaksic, Saisai Zheng, Magda Linette, Victoria Duval, Olivia Rogowska and Veronica Cepede Royg.

6 of them with a career best between 101 and 110

Last edited by janko : Jun 17th, 2014 at 11:34 AM.
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #115
country flag janko

Johanna Konta is out of the list
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #116
country flag knorke

knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Now, you have Danka Kovinic from Montenegro. But I hope she does not stay here long
Well, our flag should be changed too.
knorke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #117
country flag janko

A lot of players achieved or got back to their CHR the last 2 weeks :

Kristina Kucova (SVK) : #103
Olivia Rogowska (AUS) : #104
Anna-Lena Friedsam (GER) : #102
Shelby Rogers (USA) : #104
Danka Kovinic (MNE) : #106
Grace Min (USA) : #109
Ana Konjuh (CRO) #110

all of them are serious pretenders, Rogowska could have done it but failed in Washington, Grace Min is the closest and if she manages a good showing in Vancouver...
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #118
country flag janko

Rogers and Friedsam out, new CHR for :

Olivia Rogowska : #102
Danka Kovinic : #105
Grace Min : #106
Ana Konjuh : #107
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #119
country flag janko

New entries with Taylor Townsend (103) and Claire Feuerstein (110) +1 for Grace Min at #105
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #120
country flag janko

New entries after the US open with Nicole Gibbs, Saisai Zheng and Qiang Wang, all three really close to the top100.

Next 10 closest players to the #110 mark : Madison Brengle, Kateřina Siniaková, Veronica Cepede Royg, Carina Witthoeft, Misa Eguchi, Allie Kiick, Anett Kontaveit, Naomi Broady, Cagla Buyukakcay and Denisa Allertová.