Close to top 100 but never made it (players with best ranking from 101 to 110) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 05:05 PM   #61
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Close to top 100 but never made it (players with best ranking from 101 to 110)

Baltacha stopped once again, this time by Sprem.

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #62
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of
Re: Close to top 100 but never made it (players with best ranking from 101 to 110)

Either of them have a chance this week with a good Shrewsbury run yep? (Bally and Katie)

KOB
NoChokes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 04:00 PM   #63
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

Could they be closer ?

New career high for Bally, #101
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 06:38 PM   #64
country flag Rastafarian

Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light Rastafarian is a glorious beacon of light

Baltacha is just outside. May be Britain's no.1 by the end of the year. Two Scots at the top of British tennis
Rastafarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 07:19 PM   #65
country flag ^bibi^
Fasten your seatbelts, It's gonna be a bumpy night

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Go Bally & Katie

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 07:30 PM   #66
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

Certainly a chance looking at their draws (especially Bally).

Good luck ladies.

KOB
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #67
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Elena Baltacha is 93 and Katie O'Brien 98. So they both drop out of the list today.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #68
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

Updated

Bally and Katie finally out of the list They've been in for a long time. Who'll be the next star?
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #69
country flag NoChokes

Amazing that they did it in the same week after being this list's stalwarts for god knows how long.

Well done ladies.

KOB
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #70
country flag janko

New entry with Kai-Chen Chang at #105
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:01 PM   #71
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko View Post
New entry with Kai-Chen Chang at #105
Cross this name out, she's ranked 92 this week!
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #72
country flag janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarrymeYungJan View Post
Cross this name out, she's ranked 92 this week!
Updated
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #73
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

zahlavova out
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 03:44 AM   #74
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Alexa #102 . Hopefully she'll get inside the top 100 in 2010
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 10:23 PM   #75
country flag janko

Finally upadated with Zahlavova OUT and Kulikova IN