Sarah Gronert - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #46
country flag kalisita

kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice kalisita is just really nice
Re: Sad story: German Sarah Gronert considers retiring because............

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave. View Post
I hope she keeps on. The last thing you want to do is let other people affect your own goals in life. I hope she becomes stronger for this and keeps going in tennis.
Absolutely. I hate the way people make it a point to go up and insult other people. Just mind your own business!
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #47
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
Sad story
The only Russain player she has played this year in a Dutch tournament is Nastya Poltoratskaya - so that's probably the bitch that was mentioned by you
And she actually lost against her

BTW she still has to play a doubles match in the Tour. Maybe nobody wants to play with her?

Vamos Sarah
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:08 PM   #48
country flag cs0803

cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all

I hope she keeps playing!
cs0803 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM   #49
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

go sarah!!!
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #50
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
maybe we should all write our support for her to the westfälischer tennis verband???
I actually think that's a really good idea

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #51
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
Sad story
The only Russain player she has played this year in a Dutch tournament is Nastya Poltoratskaya - so that's probably the bitch that was mentioned by you
It would not surprise me. Poltoratskaya acted like a total cow, when I saw her at the 10K in Alkmaar. Thankfully Anna-Lena defeated her.

Keep going, Sarah.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #52
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah is the girl in black

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM   #53
country flag Zébulon

Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of

Sad story.
Zébulon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:38 PM   #54
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of

omg
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #55
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

It's so awful that these girls would insult Sarah for something she was born with and didn't choose to be. I hope she stays strong and keeps doing what she seems to love so much: playing tennis.

BTW, I don't fully understand what a hermaphrodite is. I studied it a few years ago and learned that it was a person born with both male and female genitals but does it mean, in Sarah's case, that she was born with female hormones and body parts, but also with male genitals or is it like a half male/half female scenario. It really interests me and I feel for anyone born like this. But to be ridiculed for it is absolutely disgusting. I wish there was some way we could all reach out to Sarah, personally, and send her our support. I can't imagine how she feels if she's going so far as to consider retiring.
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #56
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Re: Sarah Gronert

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_wahrheit View Post
Angeblich nicht ganz klar, ob Männlein oder Weiblein.
offensichtlich ist es klar!
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #57
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite sure you're born with a vagina plus a very developped clit which is a penis plus testicles.

Usually parents rather cut off the penis and testicles and "make" "it" a girl, because the penis is often underdeveloped/not very functional.

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 06:57 PM   #58
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darop.
I'm quite sure you're born with a vagina plus a very developped clit which is a penis plus testicles.

Usually parents rather cut off the penis and testicles and "make" "it" a girl, because the penis is often underdeveloped/not very functional.
That's what I thought but I don't understand if the baby is just a girl that happens to have male genitals also or if it's both male and female with no hormonal differences before the parents choose to ahev the procedure. Sorry I'm getting so techincal but, like I said, I'm pretty interested.
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #59
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Offical statement from Sarah and her family

Quote:
Persönliche Erklärung: Aus gegebenem Anlass und um den an Rufmord grenzenden Gerüchten um das Geschlecht von Sarah Gronert Einhalt zu gebieten, wird hiermit folgendes erklärt:
1. Sarah Gronert ist nachweislich der Geburtsurkunde des Standesamtes Linnich (Kreis Düren) weiblichen Geschlechts. +++
2. Gemäß einer gynäkologischen Untersuchung vom 17. Juli 2008 an der Frauenklinik des Uni*versitätsklinikums Aachen durch Prof. Dr. Joseph Neulen (Gynäkologische Endokri*no*logie und Reproduktionsmedizin) ist Sarah Gronert eindeutig weiblichen Geschlechts; auch die endokrinologische Untersuchung am Universitätsklinikum Aachen ergibt das Ergebnis eines weiblichen Normalbefundes. +++
3. Sarah Gronert hat in ihrem Leben nie wissentlich Dopingmittel zu sich genommen oder sich verabreichen lassen. +++
4. Seitens der internationalen Tennisorganisation WTA bestehen gegen Sarah Gronert keinerlei Restriktionen hinsichtlich der Zulassung zu Turnieren. Auch hat es zu keinem Zeitpunkt irgendwelche Sanktionen seitens der WTA gegeben.+++
5. Gegen Personen, Vereine, Institutionen etc., die weiterhin gegenteilige Gerüchte verbreiten, werden mit Verlautbarung dieser Erklärung umgehend juristische Schritte eingeleitet.
1. Sarah is female according to her birth certificate.
2. Gynecological and endocrinologically examinations prooved she is female.
3. Sarah never used doping.
4. WTA has no restrictions against Sarah.
5. Against People who spray rumors saying contrary legal action is to be taken
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 07:07 PM   #60
country flag roastie

roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all roastie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump View Post
Offical statement from Sarah and her family

5. Against People who spray rumors saying contrary legal action is to be taken

Yayyyyyy, go for it! Sue the bitches who spray rumours - hopefully that will shut them up.
roastie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote