Sarah Gronert - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #136
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad story: German Sarah Gronert considers retiring because............

I don't know if all of you guys got it: The original german article says that Sarah decided to live as a woman when she was 19 years old. ChrisCHoe badrepped and insulted me for posing the question why she decided that so late, saying she decided to be a woman when she was a kid. Thanks for that.

source: "Gronert entschloss sich im Alter von 19 Jahren, als Frau leben zu wollen."
translation: "Gronert decided to live as a woman at age 19."
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #137
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post

source: "Gronert entschloss sich im Alter von 19 Jahren, als Frau leben zu wollen."
I guess she had to figure out who she really was as a person?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #138
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know if all of you guys got it: The original german article says that Sarah decided to live as a woman when she was 19 years old. ChrisCHoe badrepped and insulted me for posing the question why she decided that so late, saying she decided to be a woman when she was a kid. Thanks for that.

How was she living and playing before that? She was playing competitive tennis since she was much younger, I assume? Did she play girls' or boys'?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #139
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
I guess she had to figure out who she really was as a person?
yeah, that's obvious. I just wanted you guys to know that. People kept thinking, she was forced to be a girl when she was a young child.

I don't know how/if she played tournaments in her childhood. I guess no, because she's already 22 und just started to play tournaments.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #140
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, that's obvious. I just wanted you guys to know that. People kept thinking, she was forced to be a girl when she was a young child.

I don't know how/if she played tournaments in her childhood. I guess no, because she's already 22 und just started to play tournaments.
It would be very surprising for someone to only start playing matches at age 22 (even 19), and be at this level.
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 09:02 PM   #141
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are right. I'm very sorry. Very dumb mistake of mine.

I will be sure to neutralise the bad rep with a good rep as soon as I am able.
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #142
country flag drake3781

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCHorse View Post
You are right. I'm very sorry. Very dumb mistake of mine.

I will be sure to neutralise the bad rep with a good rep as soon as I am able.
.... then give him another good one for his troubles.

Anyhoo, there is more to this story than the simple theme reflected in this thread. I'd like to get a history on this player. Apparently nobody here knows anything about her, personally. But even that is surprising.. Germany is not that large a country and we have many European members. Still hoping for some better details.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #143
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
.... then give him another good one for his troubles.

Anyhoo, there is more to this story than the simple theme reflected in this thread. I'd like to get a history on this player. Apparently nobody here knows anything about her, personally. But even that is surprising.. Germany is not that large a country and we have many European members. Still hoping for some better details.
Germany not that large? Well - maybe not compared to the US.

But it would be good to get the full story.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:00 AM   #144
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Unfornate. People can be (are?) so mean (evil?). I'm upset that people did that to her.
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:17 AM   #145
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

god, i hate people sometimes. let her alone, bitches!
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 04:41 AM   #146
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Can we all write her a letter showing support somehow?

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:02 AM   #147
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

poor girl
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #148
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
All the previous messages read and agreed with, still..... this woman needs to realize that this type of comment will keep coming throughout her lifetime, and to learn how to deal with them. Simple as that. She cannot consider changing careers or stopping something that is important to her because somebody made a comment. It's pretty ridiculous, actually. She better toughen up.
Next you'll be telling someone with depresoion to just pull themselves together.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #149
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive! View Post
Can we all write her a letter showing support somehow?
http://www.sarah-gronert.de/
you can leave her a message there. ( I'll put it in the first post )

Last edited by shrOOf : Aug 5th, 2008 at 10:18 AM.
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #150
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
http://www.sarah-gronert.de/
you can send her a message there. ( I'll put it in the first post )

Danke für den Link