Miami 2008 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #16
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2008

I hope Lindsay has recovered from Indian Wells because I'd like to see a good match between her and Ana.

"Despite my disappointments, there is not a single doubt in my mind that I will reach the top again and win Grand Slams."
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #17
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Ana-Lindsay at last

Now if she loses to Pin or Qualifier then we know FOR SURE that this match will never happen

Shame it's so early
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:19 PM   #18
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay withdrew
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 11:35 PM   #19
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Ana has a pretty favorable draw. I hope that we`ll see a rematch against Dani in the quarterfinals. Hopefully Ana will do well in Miami.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 12:49 AM   #20
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Ana-Lindsay at last

Now if she loses to Pin or Qualifier then we know FOR SURE that this match will never happen

Shame it's so early
You should be glad its early that way there is more chance for it to happen... If it does happen (which I think it will) I'll just be covering my eyes and ears so I don't have to witness all you people gawking over the match up of the two of them

Don't worry about Daniela, she won't get to the QF so really Ana should make SF provided she isn't too tired, which will be the biggest factor.
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 12:59 AM   #21

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
You should be glad its early that way there is more chance for it to happen... If it does happen (which I think it will) I'll just be covering my eyes and ears so I don't have to witness all you people gawking over the match up of the two of them

Don't worry about Daniela, she won't get to the QF so really Ana should make SF provided she isn't too tired, which will be the biggest factor.
But it means one of my faves will lose early

And why you dislike Linds so much?
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 01:03 AM   #22
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
But it means one of my faves will lose early

And why you dislike Linds so much?
well lets just hope its Linds But yeah it is more fun when ur faves play towards the end

I don't really know why, I kinda think she is a nice person and I was happy for her with Jagger but I'm a Martina fan from waaaay back so I've picked up a lot of players I dislike from back in Martina's heyday And when Lindsay came back after having Jagger that pissed me off and then she robbed Daniela of a title which pissed me off even more
Don't worry, I wouldn't go around bashing her much
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 01:13 AM   #23

Quote:
well lets just hope its Linds But yeah it is more fun when ur faves play towards the end

I don't really know why, I kinda think she is a nice person and I was happy for her with Jagger but I'm a Martina fan from waaaay back so I've picked up a lot of players I dislike from back in Martina's heyday And when Lindsay came back after having Jagger that pissed me off and then she robbed Daniela of a title which pissed me off even more
Don't worry, I wouldn't go around bashing her much
I see now

Well as long as you don't bash much
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 01:47 AM   #24
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm a Martina fan from waaaay back so I've picked up a lot of players I dislike from back in Martina's heyday

I forget the exact H2H, but know its in Lindsays favor. Hopefully the Ana & Martina combined record vs Lindsay will come out ahead when its all said and done.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 07:37 AM   #25
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Ana will be tired physically, especially as she raced through the final 3 matches. She has 4 free days to recover (she's gonna play on Friday, as they already announced Venus is playing on Saturday, so that means bottom half starts first). I'm more worried about being worn out mentally, that's what happened in Stuttgart and to some extent in Toronto too (she was more tired physically there though). It's tough to start all over from 0.
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #26
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I don't think Ana will be tired physically, especially as she raced through the final 3 matches. She has 4 free days to recover (she's gonna play on Friday, as they already announced Venus is playing on Saturday, so that means bottom half starts first). I'm more worried about being worn out mentally, that's what happened in Stuttgart and to some extent in Toronto too (she was more tired physically there though). It's tough to start all over from 0.
i hope ana will be different this year she should get used to winning titles back to back coz that's her destiny
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #27
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sweet draw. Come on Ana
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #28
country flag Monirena Wiles

Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of

An Ivanovic-Serena final would be a dream come true. I hope Lindsay does not play the spoiler, she can be dangerous.
Monirena Wiles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #29
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

A little bit of trivia never hurts, right?

Quote:
FREQUENT FLIERS

Nadal arrived in Miami in the wee hours Monday on a private plane from Indian Wells, Calif. Among the passengers on the plane was Ana Ivanovic, the Serbian world No. 2, who won the Indian Wells final on Saturday. Nadal lost in the semis to Novak Djokovic and decided to fly private. He had an extra seat on the plane and offered to let Ivanovic hitch a ride.
http://www.miamiherald.com/673/story/469141.html

Anyway, I wish Ana all the luck in Miami..I hope she stays focused and motivated.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 04:04 PM   #30
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, Rafa is lusting for Ana again. Didn't he say something about her in the past? I'm pretty sure there was some story around RG last year if not in 2006.

It's nice from him though.