Queen Dechy Says Goodbye! / New player announced - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #1
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Queen Dechy Says Goodbye! / New player announced

QUEEN DECHY CALLS IT A DAY!

'Before the announcement, clips of Dechy appear on the big screen celebrating her finest moments on the tour'

'Some of the A listers who arrived at the bash'

'Nathalie Dechy talking to her people explaining her decision'

'Dechy talking to 17,000 fans'

'Members of the crowd in floods of tears at the news'

'Leona Lewis performs to the fans at her friends retiring party trying to lift their spirits'

Last edited by Farina Elia Fan : Mar 25th, 2008 at 11:12 PM.
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:11 PM   #2
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Dechy Says Goodbye!

sorry its not better but so short on time at the moment!!!
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:11 PM   #3
Team WTAworld

I want articles from everyone saying they attended and were crying their eyes out
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #4
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Venus Says Hello, Dechy Says Goodbye!!!

Venus Williams attended the goodbye celebration for Natalie Dechy. Many have already begun to speculate that Dechy is saying goodbye because Williams has returned. By Venus knows better, having to leave the tour herself at the beginning of the season for personal reasons.

"Oh here we go! I was waiting for the question. But the answer is no. I know Natalie is not leaving because I'm returning. I know she loves the competition as much as I do and with her leaving, it is a big blow to the tour. Whether you liked her or not, we all know how fierce of a competitor she was. That spirit will no longer be a part of the tour, so it is a sad day for ATC.

I wish her the best and hope that she can make a comeback in the future. If I can do it, anyone can do it."

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:29 PM   #5
Team WTAworld

Venus

good to have you back
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:51 PM   #6
Team WTAworld

my new player would be announced soon
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #7
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Au Revoir Dechy

Mashona Washington attends a media conference to say goodbye to the ATC tour's sweetheart, Nathalie Dechy.

Rising star, Mashona Washington took some time today to do say goodbye to one of her close friends, the recently retired, Nathalie Dechy. Dechy who is a former world number one in both singles and doubles, said that due to a less than satisfactory start to this season she would retire from the tour. This year, at the ATC Award Ceremony, Dechy won numerous awards and was definently the tour's sweetheart. During the indoor season, Dechy took some time out of her busy schedule to help train Mashona on the carpet courts and due to the extra help Washington recieved from Dechy, the American was able to reach her first career semi-final in Linz. Mashona made a statement to sum up her feelings on the matter.

"Of course I'm going to miss her. She was such an inspiration to me and so many other players. She could always back up her talk with her incredible game and it's no wonder that she was a grand slam champion. I'm proud to say she was my tennis idol as well as my friend. She help me reach my first semi-final and she's given me the confidence to not take shit from other bitches on this tour. I hope she will still make appearences at tournaments, there's always a place for her in my box. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go hand Venus Williams a beatdown."

Last edited by young_gunner913 : Mar 19th, 2008 at 09:54 PM.
young_gunner913 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #8
Team WTAworld

Mashona
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #9
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Mashona!!

Congrats!
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:52 PM   #10
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bitch
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 12:04 AM   #11
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Bye bitch
I dont even get an article from you
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 04:01 AM   #12
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Dechy!
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 12:19 PM   #13
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. What a shame.

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 09:36 PM   #14
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDF View Post
Oh. What a shame.
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 10:46 PM   #15
Team WTAworld

bump incase someone missed it