The " Who is CHANG, Kai-Chen" 2008 Cheering Thread... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #31
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The " Who is CHANG, Kai-Chen" 2008 Cheering Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
Nice to know that.Hopefully she'll climb fast in the rankings.

And I heard that there will be a 10K+H ITF in Taiwan at the end of the season.Honestly I doubt she'll be able to get into the main draw by her ranking but she'll definitely earn a wildcard.It really will a great chance for her.

Good luck girl.
Did you mean 100K+H or 10K+H? Wow!! It's a good news for Taiwanese tennis players to grab more points in their own country.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #32
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiwanTennisFan View Post
Did you mean 100K+H or 10K+H? Wow!! It's a good news for Taiwanese tennis players to grab more points in their own country.
You got me.I meant 100K,yes.

It'd be cool.And I may have a chance to go there.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #33

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan View Post
You got me.I meant 100K,yes.

It'd be cool.And I may have a chance to go there.
Is that official yet? Where the tournament is going to be held? I wish I could be there too.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #34
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

According to the printable ITF schedule, it'll be held in October. Just disappointed that it clashes with the $25Ks in Australia & Japan. I've noticed that this is often the case with Asian events.

Kai-Chen is indeed fortunate for bagging the Yonex sponsorship. Hope she does well in the US events.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 11:30 PM   #35

KC has not done well in the last 2 50K challenger events in US. I hope she is doing well in Sweden for her first WTA main draw event next week. She needs to work harder if she wants to win her first WTA match.

Old Sep 16th, 2008, 06:39 AM   #36
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

When is Kai-Chen back in action?

I think she has about 5 tourneys left before her 18th birthday in January.
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:52 PM   #37
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Kai-Chen is playing the qualifying rounds at WTA event in Korea this week! She will play 8th seed Anastasia Pivovarova, who had been playing quite well recently...Good luck Kai-Chen! Please put up a good fight!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #38
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 08:07 PM   #39
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Kai-Chen lost 1-6 0-6 That's a really bad loss, I know Pivovarova is playing well, but winning only one game!!! Good luck in doubles, she is playing with Yurika Sema.
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 11:21 PM   #40
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:19 AM   #41
country flag Rising Sun

Bad loss and scheduling.

Would've been better if she played in Australia like her "rival" Yi-Miao.

She has a great chance to play AO qualies next year. Hope she doesn't blow it...
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 06:55 AM   #42
country flag JolinA

JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute

Is Kai-Chen okay? She seems injured or something
JolinA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 10:16 AM   #43
country flag HumphreyHan

HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscrv View Post
Is Kai-Chen okay? She seems injured or something
She played at USA in 2/22.And she had ret. at Quali 2nd round.
HumphreyHan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:23 AM   #44
country flag CrazyTennis

Kai-Chen will be training and playing tournaments in Spain. Good luck to her! Hope she push up her ranking, so that she could play Wimbledon. Not sure she would enter the french. She said on her website, that clay is her least favorite surface, and that's the reason why she is going to Spain, the tournaments she entered are on hard courts.
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 10:23 AM   #45
country flag JolinA

JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute

Kai-Cehn is back, playing 25K Changwon this week

She's in the same quarter with Su-Wei

(1)Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE) v Jade Curtis (GBR)
Amanda Elliott (GBR) v Jin-A Lee (KOR)

(wc)Hyun-Hui Hong (KOR) v Q/LL
(5)Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) v Anastasia Malhotra (JPN)

She's also playing doubles with Yi, as first seed.

Good luck Kai-Chen
JolinA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote