The " Who is CHANG, Kai-Chen" 2008 Cheering Thread... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2008, 12:31 PM   #16
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The " Who is CHANG, Kai-Chen" 2008 Cheering Thread...

Kai-Chen .

A great week for her, I will keep an eye on her results.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2008, 12:51 PM   #17
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats.

Just a tiltle she need to get herself onto another level.Hopefully this is the first for many many mores to come.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Ayumi Morita Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Jarmila Gajdosova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #18
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Congrats

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #19
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: The " Who is CHANG, Kai-Chen" 2008 Cheering Thread...

OMG!! I am so happy for KC. WOW!! She is def an up and coming tennis player for sure.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #20

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimoo View Post
I saw Kai-Chen play Jess Moore at the Australian Open juniors this year. Even though she lost comfortably in straight sets, I couldn't help be impressed because she hit the ball REALLY HARD and had a powerful serve, even though her second serve let her down with lots of double fault (but she has time to work on that). I think she is definitely a big prospect for Taiwan as her game is very big, which is being proven as the results are already coming at these ITFs.
I agree with you 100%. KC rocks !!

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:19 PM   #21
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Into the top 300.

Does anyone know where she is playing next?
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:02 AM   #22
country flag onionknight

onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice onionknight is just really nice

she's #2 on the qualifying list for $25,000 Nagano
onionknight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 02:33 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
Into the top 300.

Does anyone know where she is playing next?

I think she is in main draws this week in Nagano. I hope she is doing well and take an another title.

Old May 19th, 2008, 05:55 AM   #24
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Somebody have found photos from her victory in Kurume??
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:59 AM   #25
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

It's Ok, I found photos !!

kurume_s.jpg
kurume_d-82110.jpg

(I'm sorry but I don't know how to put directly the picture on the post, I'm new If somebody can tell me ... it would be nice )
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM   #26
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Kai-Chen is playing this week at 25k Gunma, Japan. She came through the qualifying draw as top seed, and is drawn to play her conquerer in last week's 25k tournament in Nagano, Shiho Hisamatsu. Come on Kai-Chen! Time for sum sweet revenge!:P Good luck!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM   #27
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Kai-Chen is playing this week at 25k Gunma, Japan. She came through the qualifying draw as top seed, and is drawn to play her conquerer in last week's 25k tournament in Nagano, Shiho Hisamatsu. Come on Kai-Chen! Time for sum sweet revenge!:P Good luck!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #28

Congratulations to Kai-Chen!! Kai-Chen got a 5 years sponsorship ( International level ) with Yonex this week. This sponsorship will enable Kai-Chen playing more higher level tournaments in USA and Europe. Kai-Chen will be playing a series of challenger events in America, starting in Boston next week ( 50K challenger ). Good luck, KC.

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 04:12 AM   #29
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to know that.Hopefully she'll climb fast in the rankings.

And I heard that there will be a 10K+H ITF in Taiwan at the end of the season.Honestly I doubt she'll be able to get into the main draw by her ranking but she'll definitely earn a wildcard.It really will a great chance for her.

Good luck girl.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Ayumi Morita Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Jarmila Gajdosova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #30
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Kai-Chen is really lucky in her career. Best luck to this girl.
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote