I launched my own fantasy tennis site: GoldenSlam.com - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2015, 06:02 AM   #1
country flag jamauss

jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all jamauss is a name known to all
Post I launched my own fantasy tennis site: GoldenSlam.com

Hi Tennis Fans,

I haven't been too active on these forums in a while (I tend to post updates about the Surprise 25k event in Feb. that I string racquets for) but I thought I'd post here in case any of you would be interested in what I've just put online:

I'm a software guy, so in 2014 I decided to build a fantasy tennis website. It's currently in an invite-only beta period but I've posted a whole bunch of invite codes on the Twitter page you can grab and use. Once you've signed up you can generate 50 of your own codes to share with whoever you wish to invite (get them from your profile page).

You can read about what I've built and what's still to come here.

Some useful links: Signup - Make sure you grab an invite code from Twitter.
About page

Follow on Twitter and/or Facebook - I've partnered up with some tennis companies and there are going to be prize giveaways (tennis gear) coming soon for members that follow/like those pages.

I'll take questions/comments here if anyone has them, but otherwise, hope you enjoy the site. I know this is primarily a forum for women's tennis and my site is ATP-based, but I thought some of you might follow ATP tennis as well and enjoy playing an online game.
jamauss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote