Predictions IW 2008 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of
Predictions IW 2008

I think that Maria will beat Ana or Lindsay at the final, maybe Kuztensova...
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #2
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of
Re: Predictions IW 2008

Maria or Serena will win this tournament

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 09:54 PM   #3
country flag Serve_volley

Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light Serve_volley is a glorious beacon of light

Serena isn't going. But I think Daniela will defend a QF spot at least. She has to avoid Lindsay, who will also make the top 8 unless she's in Maria's quarter. Sharapova seems like the best choice for the champion though.
Acapulco-SF Indian Wells-9th Dubai-20th
Serve_volley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #4
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Serena or Ivanovic will win !
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:01 PM   #5
country flag sinkordia
- TITS DON'T LIE -

sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold sinkordia is a splendid one to behold

My favourite is Masha. Second choice would be Dementieva.
sinkordia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:08 PM   #6
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

Sharapova will NOT win this!

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:10 PM   #7
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulkogii View Post
Serena or Ivanovic will win !
Not playing IW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkordia View Post
My favourite is Masha. Second choice would be Dementieva.
She withdrew
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:35 AM   #8
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope that Tamira is fit again and can play good tennis

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 07:27 AM   #9
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Serena and Venus are obviously not playing...they'll never play here again...I wish they did though.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:00 AM   #10
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic to win!!!!
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #11
country flag yolis

yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all

I think Masha will win but I really hope Dani can defend her points
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA KRISTINA KUCOVA MARIA SHARAPOVA ANA IVANOVIC MARIA KIRILENKO KIM CLIJSTERS ANNA CHAKVETADZE NICOLE VAIDISOVA ELENA DEMENTIEVA TATIANA GOLOVIN JENNIFER CAPRIATI MARY PIERCE

Official Crooked Lawyer of the Maria Mafia
The Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra

Pozdravujem Zuzku Zlochovú
yolis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan32

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future

Hopefully Lindsay will carry her Memphis form over to Indian Wells and win the whole tournament so people will stop calling her the tier 3 queen which at the moment is totally justified.
Lindsayfan32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #13
country flag Aaron68

Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold

Mahsa all the way. She's on fire.
Aaron68 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #14
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

amelie!
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #15
country flag DarkchildSwiss

DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future

Masha the Siberian Siren.

Other players: Belinda Bencic ~ Kim Clijsters ~ Timea Bacsinszky ~ Elena Dementieva ~ Stefanie Voegele ~ Anna Kournikova ~ Maria Sharapova ~ Vera Zvonareva ~ Daniela Hantuchova ~ Elena Bovina ~ Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Monica Seles ~ Jennifer Capriati ~ Serena and Venus Williams ~ Klara Koukalova
DarkchildSwiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote