bangalore livestream - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #1
country flag cook29

cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all cook29 is a name known to all
bangalore livestream

is the livestraem working for anyone on sopcast
cook29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM   #2
country flag sakya23

sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: bangalore livestream

Nope, it isn't working for me. Why the heck can't WTA provide us with live streaming of finals for tier 2 and tier 1 events.

They are making a lot of money putting tournaments in the middle of nowhere (Doha and Dubai to be exact). Scott is one greedy man.
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 12:50 PM   #3
country flag alex.stef

alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all alex.stef is a name known to all

it doesn't work for me either and I can't find something else
alex.stef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 12:51 PM   #4
country flag Mileen

Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, good idea, the WTA should deliver us (FREE) coverage!
Mine isn't working either, but it says that coverage isn't certain.

* Patty Schnyder * Dinara Safina * Elena Dementieva * Vika Azarenka * Katarina Srebotnik * Dominica Cibulkova * Ashley Harkleroad * Sabine Lisicki * Nicole Vaidisova * Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova * Sesil Karatantcheva *
Mileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 01:22 PM   #5
country flag cherseles

cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold cherseles is a splendid one to behold

No, it didn't work for me a few days ago!!!!!
cherseles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #6
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

If the WTA gave free coverage then TV channels wouldnt want to pay for it, so they would lose out.

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 01:25 PM   #7
country flag sakya23

sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
If the WTA gave free coverage then TV channels wouldnt want to pay for it, so they would lose out.
So its better that no one is able to see the matches?