Serena playing some great tennis! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #1
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute
Serena playing some great tennis!

Some shots areespecially on the return

but she's still slow on her feet

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #2
country flag GrafMariaPetraK
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of
Re: Serena playing some great tennis!

Venus is playing
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:01 PM   #3
country flag Mina Vagante

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she is

she hit like 3 straight forehand return winners on the duece court

Still a little slow but playing very well
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #4
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

God those returns!!!!

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #5
country flag GrafMariaPetraK
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of

come on venus
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #6
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

She is hitting really flat. YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #7
country flag daniel122292

daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice daniel122292 is just really nice

started to make some errors
daniel122292 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #8
country flag blaqsql

blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light blaqsql is a glorious beacon of light
New Serena seems trimmer and fitter

Watching the Williams Sisters now and Serena Williams seems to have lost more weight as she is much trimmer and fitter but still a bit slow on her feet. Thoughts?
blaqsql is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #9
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

They are playing very tentative, and passive.
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #10
country flag SV_Fan

Re: New Serena seems trimmer and fitter

True. She seems fitter. But they aren't chasing has many balls down.
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #11
country flag frenchie

They are hitting hard and being tentative because they don't want to be tired for the final IMO

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #12
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but this kind of live scoring discussion doesn't belong in GM.
Please use this thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=335237.
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread