Kim Clijsters: Top Ten Police - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #1
yayo

yayo has disabled reputation
Kim Clijsters: Top Ten Police

Am I the only one who misses Kim???, I mean women's tennis has never been more boring that it is now, with Kim you had the certainty that she was gonna beat players like jankovic, ivanovic and company, she would then probably lose to the williams, henin,or shara, but she would make it interesting and she would give the impression of an actual top player, and her speed was just incredible. She is missed because she kept sub par players and wannabes out (Hantuchova) and she put a good show and there was always a chance that she would not choke or just play good enough to win.
yayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #2
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kim Clijsters: Top Ten Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
Am I the only one who misses Kim???, I mean women's tennis has never been more boring that it is now, with Kim you had the certainty that she was gonna beat players like jankovic, ivanovic and company, she would then probably lose to the williams, henin,or shara, but she would make it interesting and she would give the impression of an actual top player, and her speed was just incredible. She is missed because she kept sub par players and wannabes out (Hantuchova) and she put a good show and there was always a chance that she would not choke or just play good enough to win.
Well she retired, thats that

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #3
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you are.

And what are you talking about with Hantuchova? Her career high #5 was when Kim was playing.
Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #4
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... women's tennis has never been more boring that it is now ...
Of course that WTA tour without Kim is not same and she very missing right now - but statements like this is complete BS.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #5
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Of course that WTA tour without Kim is not same and she very missing right now - but statements like this is complete BS.

Its been quite boring for a bit now.... but the most boring time was 2004....

Quote:
Kim did her fair share of choking against Henin and Serena?!?!?! 5-1 in the third set at AO....
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote