Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:02 AM   #61
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfuns View Post
And you know what? After dismantling Makiri 6-2, 6-0 she has an excellent chance of getting there
Right, one can hope , but as it is nearly Easter, I will not count her chickens before the eggs.
And then get pissed off afterwards.

Quote:
Jorn Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2

Aiko Nakamura def. Yan Zi 6-2 0-6 6-4

Caro plays a LL in next rd. Go Caro!
First Aiko Nakamura. CW just beat a player who was ranked above her, Sooooo ...............

And then ....................

One thing for sure, its good she is not playing doubles as well.
And I am sure, whatever, she will do her best, and fight like f***.
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #62
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starr View Post
I have kind of a sad report about Caroline. I like her very much and watched her match on Wednesday. Yesterday, I saw her practicing. She sat down and her coach was telling her something and demonstrating what he meant and talking to her a lot. In the meantime, her mother and father were picking up balls around the court. Then they sat down one on each side of Caroline. The coach evidently was giving a synopsis of what he had told Caroline. Then the father very animatedly responded to them. The coach replied. This went on and on, and Caroline's head dropped and she was looking down at the court like I've seen teenagers and children do when they just want something to be over but have no power over it. And finally the coach was talking less and less and scuffing the court with his shoe as the father talked. Then he asked Caroline if she was ready to play. She stood up quickly and they began hitting. She seemed happier. But, her father then started calling out instructions to her loudly. It always began with her name "Caroline" "Caroline" Yelling at her until I just wanted to yell "shut up" back at him. Finally I had to walk away. I hope that was just an exception and not what usually goes on.
Well I do not think it "sounds" good, your observations seem thorough.
But then, every thing is open too interpertation.
If her dad is a really awfull "Tennis Dad" I would hope that the rabid Danish tabloids, would have picked up on it by now. They would luvvv a good "misused" blond teanage sports star.

Maybe you could write some personal obs on her games, you lucky SOB,
YOU CAN SEE HER PLAY
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #63
country flag Wozpolakki

Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice Wozpolakki is just really nice

Good God. This Nakamura girl has had an unbelievable lucky draw.

First she loses to #126 in the world Stephanie Cohen-Aloro, but she gets a Lucky Loser spot in the Main draw AND a bye in the 1. round

I don't like to jinx matches but Wozniacki has to be the heavy favourite to win.
Let's send Nakamura back to the land of the rising sun ;-)
Wozpolakki is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 04:16 PM   #64
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute

great win Caro! good luck in the next round.
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #65
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all

Didnt Caroline beat her last year in the Las Vegas final?
KatChr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:36 PM   #66
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatChr View Post
That was Morigami.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 10:25 PM   #67
country flag tonyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatChr View Post
Nakamura beat CW in Tokyo 2006.
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 05:19 AM   #68
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
Well I do not think it "sounds" good, your observations seem thorough.
But then, every thing is open too interpertation.
If her dad is a really awfull "Tennis Dad" I would hope that the rabid Danish tabloids, would have picked up on it by now. They would luvvv a good "misused" blond teanage sports star.

Maybe you could write some personal obs on her games, you lucky SOB,
YOU CAN SEE HER PLAY
You know, everyone can have a bad day, and this may not be the normal thing. But, I think at the very least, he is an opinionated fellow and quite outspoken.

I'm not thinking he mistreats Caroline, but he seemed so aggressive and directive.

On the other hand, at the match in the evening, The mother, father, and coach did not sit next to the court but a bit higher up. Caroline didn't look to them all the time for support. I just am hoping that things go well for her. I'll go to see her tomorrow if I can. So many matches that it is hard to see all I want.
starr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 05:22 AM   #69
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future

btw, Caroline played great against Kirilenko. I like Kirilenko, so it wasn't the happiest match for me, but I was cheering Caroline. She's a killer. She wants every point. She went to the net quite a bit, and I always like to see that. Not sure she can employ that tactic with a harder hitting opponent. Sorry, I can't stay all next week to cheer her along, but I have to leave on Tuesday.
starr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #70
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

6-0, 6-2 in 54 mins. Super, Super Caro! Caro`s bakery is now open, bagels for everyone
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #71
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

That was a performance worthy of a future top 10 player. Well done
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #72
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Really great stuff, Caro!

Good luck in the next round!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #73
country flag tonyb

Yes a good win.First set was only 22 mins.

Have you people seen that Kuznetzova WR 3 v Cibulova WR 40 is 6-1 4-6 1-1 !!!
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #74
country flag tonyb

Hey STARR did you see the game if so how was it.
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 07:34 PM   #75
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute

great scoreline Caro!
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread