Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #46
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2

I have kind of a sad report about Caroline. I like her very much and watched her match on Wednesday. Yesterday, I saw her practicing. She sat down and her coach was telling her something and demonstrating what he meant and talking to her a lot. In the meantime, her mother and father were picking up balls around the court. Then they sat down one on each side of Caroline. The coach evidently was giving a synopsis of what he had told Caroline. Then the father very animatedly responded to them. The coach replied. This went on and on, and Caroline's head dropped and she was looking down at the court like I've seen teenagers and children do when they just want something to be over but have no power over it. And finally the coach was talking less and less and scuffing the court with his shoe as the father talked. Then he asked Caroline if she was ready to play. She stood up quickly and they began hitting. She seemed happier. But, her father then started calling out instructions to her loudly. It always began with her name "Caroline" "Caroline" Yelling at her until I just wanted to yell "shut up" back at him. Finally I had to walk away. I hope that was just an exception and not what usually goes on.
starr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #47
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starr View Post
I have kind of a sad report about Caroline. I like her very much and watched her match on Wednesday. Yesterday, I saw her practicing. She sat down and her coach was telling her something and demonstrating what he meant and talking to her a lot. In the meantime, her mother and father were picking up balls around the court. Then they sat down one on each side of Caroline. The coach evidently was giving a synopsis of what he had told Caroline. Then the father very animatedly responded to them. The coach replied. This went on and on, and Caroline's head dropped and she was looking down at the court like I've seen teenagers and children do when they just want something to be over but have no power over it. And finally the coach was talking less and less and scuffing the court with his shoe as the father talked. Then he asked Caroline if she was ready to play. She stood up quickly and they began hitting. She seemed happier. But, her father then started calling out instructions to her loudly. It always began with her name "Caroline" "Caroline" Yelling at her until I just wanted to yell "shut up" back at him. Finally I had to walk away. I hope that was just an exception and not what usually goes on.
Do you think her currant form comes from pure luck? Hard work. This is pro sport, its hard work to be one of the best, its not fun, at most its interesting. Im happy her dad is taking charge of her, else she would get no where. Who knows better how to push Caro than her parents.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 06:58 PM   #48
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
witnessing a conversation in a language you don't understand a word of means nothing

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #49
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No offense or anything, but this doesn't amount to anything in my book.

I think you're a bit overworried/paranoid.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 01:15 AM   #50
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfuns View Post
That would be only the 4th round not QF (this is a larger draw than usual)
Of course its the only the 4th round, my mistake, I was so busy looking at CW's side of the Bottom Half, I forgot to count the other side.
Must get new glasses.
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 03:36 AM   #51
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
Of course its the only the 4th round, my mistake, I was so busy looking at CW's side of the Bottom Half, I forgot to count the other side.
Must get new glasses.
And you know what? After dismantling Makiri 6-2, 6-0 she has an excellent chance of getting there

Last edited by sunsfuns : Mar 15th, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
sunsfuns is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 03:47 AM   #52
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

She beat MashaK 62 60?!?!

Well done Caro!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 03:50 AM   #53
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

Caroline won 6-2 6-0

They were even in scores/points up to 2-2 then CW won the next 10 games.

There was dueces in 4 of MK's serve games, but after 3-2 CW was on top.

Now it will be fun to see who she plays in the next round.
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 04:01 AM   #54
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Yan or Nakamura. I don't see any difference - either one is weaker (theoretically) than Caro
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 05:05 AM   #55
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Aiko Nakamura def. Yan Zi 6-2 0-6 6-4

Caro plays a LL in next rd. Go Caro!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 07:06 AM   #56
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

any one get the match caro beat MK?
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 07:12 AM   #57
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Caro.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 07:31 AM   #58
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantasic job, Caroline!

Good luck in the next round!

Indian Wells 2R

Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 08:03 AM   #59
country flag Kojala

Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future

/HQs/

Kojala is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #60
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Super, super Karolina!
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread