Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 09:04 PM   #31
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
She is playing tonight at 23.00 CET!
A 3 hours mens match just finished and now 22:00, Caro's match will start more likely at about 01:00 cet or later...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #32
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

After 31 mins Caroline wins the first set 6-2, not a complete walkover, but she won the dueces and the deciding points.
And now the second set.
She broke Cink first game in both 1st and second set.!!!!!
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:30 AM   #33
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caro won 62 76

She was serving for match at 5-4 but lost her serve, but won the TB!

Next rival Lil MashaK!

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:31 AM   #34
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Caro won !! 6-2 7-6. Successfully defended pts, now go further this time round

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:43 AM   #35
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

2nd set 51 mins Cink was much more in the game and broke Caroline second game.
At 5-4 Caroline to serve for match, Cink broke her to 5-5.
Cink won her serve to 6-5. Caroline holds her serve 6-6.
Caroline starts well in tie break 3-0 then 3-3, 4-3,5-3, 5-4, bite nail time.
Caroline serves to 6-4 and takes the game.

Will have to play better to win over Kirilenko rank 29 bad form or not.
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 03:04 AM   #36
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Caro!

Good luck in the next round!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 05:43 AM   #37
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Well done Caroline, in two sets
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #38
country flag chris-swede

chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice

Nice win, and she now really can beat Kirilenko.
chris-swede is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 10:11 AM   #39
country flag Sixten

Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light Sixten is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-swede View Post
Nice win, and she now really can beat Kirilenko.
Definately! Kirilenko has alot of points. 949points against Caro's 621. But Kirilenko's points are based on 27 tourneys against Caro's 19.
Caro makes an average of 32,68 point per tournament against Masha's 35,14. So not big difference here!
Kiri does have more experience, but I think we will see an interesting match that can go both ways.
Sixten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #40
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

New IW Draw:

LL-Aiko Nakamura JPN Bye
Zi Yan CHN d. Urszula Radwanska POL [WC]
Caroline Wozniacki DEN d. Q-Melinda Czink HUN
Maria Kirilenko RUS [18] Bye
---
Dominika Cibulkova SVK [28] Bye
Sofia Arvidsson SWE d. Q-Renata Voracova CZE
Ekaterina Makarova RUS d.. Meilen Tu USA
Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS [2] Bye

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #41
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
Will have to play better to win over Kirilenko rank 29 bad form or not.
I Agree...
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM   #42
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all

But Caroline has a tendency to surprise us - so hopefully she will do it again!!
KatChr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #43
country flag tonyb

Daily Order of Play
Friday, March 14, 2008

STADIUM 3 start 11:00 am PDT = 19:00 CET
J Tipsarevic (SRB) vs N Massu (CHI) - ATP
A Amanmuradova (UZB) vs [9] S Peer (ISR) - WTA
R Gasquet (FRA) / R Lindstedt (SWE) vs [WC] S Grosjean (FRA) / J Tsonga (FRA) - ATP
C Wozniacki DEN) vs [18] M Kirilenko (RUS) - WTA
T Haas (GER) vs J Benneteau (FRA) - ATP
[Q] K Nishikori (JPN) vs M Cilic (CRO) - ATP

Live Scores
http://www.protennislive.com/framese...open.com/ennav

This should be interesting. I hope CW gets through to the next round.
Then her apponent is probably Zi Yan (CHN) WR 43
If she gets this far she will probably meet KUZNETSOVA (RUS) WR 3 in the QF.

After all any thing is possible.

Last edited by tonyb : Mar 14th, 2008 at 08:03 AM.
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 01:53 PM   #44
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
This should be interesting. I hope CW gets through to the next round.
Then her apponent is probably Zi Yan (CHN) WR 43
If she gets this far she will probably meet KUZNETSOVA (RUS) WR 3 in the QF.
That would be only the 4th round not QF (this is a larger draw than usual)
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #45
country flag tonyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfuns View Post
That would be only the 4th round not QF (this is a larger draw than usual)
I got the info from here.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/T...08/404/mds.pdf

As it was the game before the Bottom Half final, I assumed it was the QF.
Closed Thread