Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:38 AM   #16
country flag chris-swede

chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 2

Yeah i see it so!
chris-swede is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 05:02 PM   #17
country flag TomEG

TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light

Here are some pics of Caroline from WTA Stockholm 2007:

Tom
TomEG is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #18
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

FANTASTIC entry pictures Tom!!! Never seen these before!
Where have you been all my life?

P.S HQ perhaps?
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #19
country flag TomEG

TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfruler View Post
FANTASTIC entry pictures Tom!!! Never seen these before!
Where have you been all my life?

P.S HQ perhaps?
Thanks Wolfruler

Here are some of a bit higher resolution. Forgive me for not posting full-res pictures, as these are really for media use only.

Tom

TomEG is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #20
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

thank you!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #21
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 03:42 AM   #22
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

STADIUM 1 start 11:00 am
Qualifying - F Niemeyer (CAN) vs K Nishikori (JPN) - ATP
J Craybas (USA) vs [Q] B Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) - WTA
[WC] A Haynes (USA) vs S Errani (ITA) - WTA
[Q] M Czink (HUN) vs C Wozniacki (DEN) - WTA
[WC] S Kuznetsova (RUS) / A Mauresmo (FRA) vs J Craybas (USA) / A Jidkova (RUS) - WTA

Good luck Caroline.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #23
country flag Wolfruler

is there any chance for a live coverage?? Nothing on Eurosport...
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM   #24
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
is there any chance for a live coverage?? Nothing on Eurosport...
I don't think so. Acccording to the Pacific Life home side
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/3/tou...tv/default.asp
and http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/3/tournament/tv/2008.htm
Nobody is sending before saturday the 15th the 2nd round, and Eurosport is not one of the broadcasters. SHAME

SO if there is anybody on the board who can record and upload her games YOU will be very popular. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline will be playing Melinda Czink(HUN)143,whom she beat last year in Las Vegas 6-1 6-3, in the early hours of Thursday CET.
I would say she has a good chance.
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM   #25
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

UPDATE TO THE ABOVE OOOOPS

Just found out, Eurosport will be sending 1 3/4 hours of 1/16-finals from 19:30 CET Monday 17th.
And 2 Hours 1/8-finals from 22:30 CET Tuesday 18th.

So we can hope.

But anyway, if there is anybody on the board who can record and upload her games YOU will be very popular. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #26
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Caroline!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #27
country flag Wolfruler

She is playing tonight at 23.00 CET!
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #28
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is playing tonight at 23.00 CET!
Dont forget to make some coffee for tonight, first match starts at 20.00 CET, she is 4th.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #29
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

De har startet Sommertid i USA så de starter kl. 19:00 cet

Ithink Caroline not before midnight 24:00 cet

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #30
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEG View Post
Here are some pics of Caroline from WTA Stockholm 2007:
Tom
Amazing how much she has developed her physique in 6 months.

I cant stay up so pls cheer her on for me today

Last edited by Carofan : Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:47 PM.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread