Si hablas español y quieres decir algo. Solo entra aqui! (parte III) - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #1981
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si hablas español y quieres decir algo. Solo entra aqui! (parte III)

This is true, dear Mikel! For example, cops ask me one day for my ID while i was sitting on a bench in Huesca's bus station, for any reason. They checked my name, asking me where i was going and told me that in few weeks it was going to expire, "so better to renew it asap!"

Exciting, right?

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #1982
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
Seems a joke, but its serious!

In most countries you don't need to carry any document with you, but in Spain (at least for spaniards) is mandatory to carry a proper ID. For most people is hard to understand the situation because it's way different in their countries, but it's that way!

I'll recommend you to go to a police office and ask about that
That might be a good idea to ask the police there's a police station on my way to the train so I'll think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_balls_please View Post
That's bullshit. As far as I know, in Spain you do not need to carry identification on you, unless you're doing something which requires it.

You say if a foreigner stays in Spain for more than 3 months, they have to get NIE. For the record, most cops in Spain are retarded. I'd bet all my money that they don't know that rule.
Yeah, that's what I've been told by everybody (Erasmus people and the people in the International Office). And another thing is how would they know that I'm not just a tourist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by propi View Post
Lol, Mikel, in Spain police can stop you and ask for an ID any moment! If you do not carry something with you they can go with you to your home so you show the ID to them! Does not happen very often unless you are doing something weird, scandalous, etc.!

Kim, for longer stays it's better to have it, will it change your life?? I do not think so, but if it does not take too long, etc. I'd rather get it just in case you finally need it!!
Lol @ will it change your life Well I've heard that you need to go there early in the morning because they give you limited numbers to get into the line. I know people who didn't get it like 5 times and then decided to screw it I also know one girl who got the last number, waited for 5 hours just to find out that she needed to have a picture for her form which she later on found out wasn't needed at all

Quote:
This is true, dear Mikel! For example, cops ask me one day for my ID while i was sitting on a bench in Huesca's bus station, for any reason. They checked my name, asking me where i was going and told me that in few weeks it was going to expire, "so better to renew it asap!"

Exciting, right?

Once I got lost at Plaza Catalunya in Barcelona, it was the middle of the night and I decided to ask the police for a road and that was one of the two days I forgot to take my ID with me I'm glad he didn't want my ID then I was like: no puedo encontrar mi parada and then porque he perdido el ultimo tren the policeman was very helpful though

It was 30degrees here today whereas at home it was like 10. I'm loving this Spain more and more
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #1983
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_balls_please View Post
Luis nos tienes en un sinvivir. Pirate de esa isla maldita ya!
Mikel, no es para angustiarte, pero en una semana andaré yo por esas islas lejanas. Si no vuelvo, que sepas que siempre te quise
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #1984
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Exciting, right?
Tú tienes una cara chunga, oliverio. Es normal en tu caso.
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #1985
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
And another thing is how would they know that I'm not just a tourist?
Exactly. It's not like you are staying forever in Spain. If a cop asks you for ID (highly unlikely) just show anything written in Polish and pretend to be a tourist. No big deal.
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #1986
country flag jjlove

jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future

Well, I have to say that I have been asked like 3-4 times for my ID while getting to Zaragoza bus station. The worst is that the three times my ID was expired and they were quite serious about being a fault (i used the pity card and it worked :P)
jjlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #1987
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Mikel, no es para angustiarte, pero en una semana andaré yo por esas islas lejanas. Si no vuelvo, que sepas que siempre te quise
A ver si nos conocemos, si te apetece cuando vengas
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #1988

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlove View Post
Well, I have to say that I have been asked like 3-4 times for my ID while getting to Zaragoza bus station. The worst is that the three times my ID was expired and they were quite serious about being a fault (i used the pity card and it worked :P)
You're from Zaragoza? There's a fiesta on Wednesday for which lots of ppl from my uni are going. Is it really worth it? I'll try to get a ticket tomorrow but we've been told they are already sold out but there's a chance someone booked the ticket and didn't pay
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #1989
country flag jjlove

jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future

Quote:
You're from Zaragoza? There's a fiesta on Wednesday for which lots of ppl from my uni are going. Is it really worth it? I'll try to get a ticket tomorrow but we've been told they are already sold out but there's a chance someone booked the ticket and didn't pay
Go, go, goooooooooo. You'll love it, the Pilares (name of the party) are sooo much fun.
jjlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #1990
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Kim, we're in the middle of Pilar festivities so you better be a bit more concrete about the party you're going
Although I guess it will be the one in Interpenyas the 12th will be Paquirrin as DJ and Rafa Mora and Tatiana as guest starts
You have to love our festivity schedule
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlove View Post
Go, go, goooooooooo. You'll love it, the Pilares (name of the party) are sooo much fun.
Yeah I'd love to but I'm afraid I won't get the ticket First they go sightseeing and then there's some party.

Quote:
Well Kim, we're in the middle of Pilar festivities so you better be a bit more concrete about the party you're going
Although I guess it will be the one in Interpenyas the 12th will be Paquirrin as DJ and Rafa Mora and Tatiana as guest starts
You have to love our festivity schedule
Don't ask me, no idea
It says this on FB:
Soon in Zaragoza "LAS FIESTAS DEL PILAR" will be having place, and ESN will be going there!!! (Remember that 12th October is a "public holidays" day, and we don't have class) ;-)

If you want to know about the culture and traditions of Spain, definitely you can’t miss "EL PILAR".

Once in Zaragoza we will enjoy a good day with "La Entrega de flores a la virgen", "Las Peñas" singing on the streets, some sightseeing,
and at night of course.... party harder: GREAT PARTY WITH THE ERASMUS STUDENTS OF ZARAGOZA & MADRID (FREE ENTRANCE WITH YOUR ESN CARD). So, we recommend to bring your ESN Card for this trip) ;-)

And now you guys got me even more mad that we didn't know about it earlier
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #1992
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I'd love to but I'm afraid I won't get the ticket First they go sightseeing and then there's some party.

Don't ask me, no idea
It says this on FB:
Soon in Zaragoza "LAS FIESTAS DEL PILAR" will be having place, and ESN will be going there!!! (Remember that 12th October is a "public holidays" day, and we don't have class) ;-)

If you want to know about the culture and traditions of Spain, definitely you can’t miss "EL PILAR".

Once in Zaragoza we will enjoy a good day with "La Entrega de flores a la virgen", "Las Peñas" singing on the streets, some sightseeing,
and at night of course.... party harder: GREAT PARTY WITH THE ERASMUS STUDENTS OF ZARAGOZA & MADRID (FREE ENTRANCE WITH YOUR ESN CARD). So, we recommend to bring your ESN Card for this trip) ;-)

And now you guys got me even more mad that we didn't know about it earlier
Oh, you don't miss a big thing... actually I'd rather visit Zaragoza in any other weekend than while Pilar... everything is crowded, but I guess sightseeing is not a priority for Erasmus students
Du temps
"

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #1993

The main reason we wanted to go there was to experience the culture Sightseeing is an added value For example I loved Merce festival
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #1994
propi

Quote:
The main reason we wanted to go there was to experience the culture Sightseeing is an added value For example I loved Merce festival
Oh, I just saw that tomorrow is Independance... the party Maxima FM celebrates every year... this time will be in Plaza del Pilar, it's free, of course so maybe that's where your friends are coming

Don't you worry, the thing I loved the most about Warsaw (besides the Kultur Palace, I think that's the name, and the old city) was Zubrowska
Du temps
"

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #1995

Quote:
Oh, I just saw that tomorrow is Independance... the party Maxima FM celebrates every year... this time will be in Plaza del Pilar, it's free, of course so maybe that's where your friends are coming

Don't you worry, the thing I loved the most about Warsaw (besides the Kultur Palace, I think that's the name, and the old city) was Zubrowska
Oh noes, I just found out that all the tickets for Girona next week are also sold out

Culture Palace which is Pałac Kultury And I've never been to Warsaw for the sightseeing I must have visited every other big city but not Warsaw You mean Żubrówka the vodka? I'll return the favour and say that I like sangria But to be honest the beer Estrella beats any other beer we have in Poland.

Last edited by Kim's_fan_4ever : Oct 10th, 2011 at 08:37 PM.
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote