Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #4861
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

^ I agree that Mike would be the best option but I think I read an article in which the Bryans say that neither of them are playing mixed anymore. I don't know if that was only while they are pursuing the calendar slam. I think it was a blanket statement about the mixed and that neither of them will play again sadly.
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #4862
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

^ and I hope Lisa can keep the streak alive too! There are still a few tournaments left in 2013!
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:38 PM   #4863
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

If Lisa continued on with Polona she could play some smaller tournaments that PH would be playing singles in, get some wins building up for 2014 and maybe snatch up some tournaments to keep the streak alive
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:45 PM   #4864
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that Bryan comment is only about this year. They both are only missing that Aussie Mixed title from their trophy cabinet along with Lisa, I want all 3 to get it!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4865
country flag obama08

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
If Lisa continued on with Polona she could play some smaller tournaments that PH would be playing singles in, get some wins building up for 2014 and maybe snatch up some tournaments to keep the streak alive
I like this idea. Challenge will be getting Wild Cards into all of the tournaments as Polona doesn't have a doubles ranking. Fingers crossed! It definitely would be nice for Raymond to land a partner who is committed and very capable! Robson was quite a disappointment and really cost Lisa 5 months of 2013!
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #4866
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

She could probably snag someone better floating for Tokyo and Beijing. But I like hanging around with Polona for a MM or two. Maybe even Dellacqua. Lisa needs someone better than Polona since has a shit load to defend in the fall: 690 for Istanbul and 395 for Tokyo. Her ranking will continue to take some big hits.

I really want a Lisa/Mladenovic or Shvedova pairing in 2014 though. That'd make me a very happy person

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #4867
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I really want a Lisa/Mladenovic or Shvedova pairing in 2014 though. That'd make me a very happy person
100% agreed!!!
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #4868
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Hercog's playing in Quebec City next week. I doubt Lisa will play there but I hope she does because it'll be a good chance to maintain her tournament streak win and 280-points would help her ranking from going south-bound. Plus she won the singles here in the mid-90s so I'm sure she has good memories of the event!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 05:23 PM   #4869
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

In Tokyo with Dani. With Hingis withdrawing from Beijing as well, will probably be with her there as well. Let's hope they put on a strong showing, even if they do face Hsieh/Peng first round.

Interesting that a lot of regular teams have changed up partners for this event.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 08:24 PM   #4870
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njay16 View Post
In Tokyo with Dani. With Hingis withdrawing from Beijing as well, will probably be with her there as well. Let's hope they put on a strong showing, even if they do face Hsieh/Peng first round.

Interesting that a lot of regular teams have changed up partners for this event.
Yeah, i noticed allot of shake ups this week as well. GL Lisa!

Btw... She said at the USO that she would hang up her racket if she doesn't feel like she can be a serious threat for slams. Hopefully Lisa finds an A class permanent partner for 2014.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #4871
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa better get her ass to Osaka. I really want to see her continue her title streak!

Who do people want to see Lisa team up with in 2014? I'd quite like Black or Mirza.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:36 AM   #4872
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Get some wins Lisa
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #4873
country flag obama08

Well, I didn't have high hopes for Hantuchova/Raymond especially against the team of Hsieh/Peng and hope that their draw is a bit kinder in Beijing!

I have been doing some digging around- Hercog/Raymond are going to try to play some tournaments after Beijing! They couldn't play together for Tokyo and Beijing due to Polona's ranking.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #4874
country flag TennisFan75

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
I have been doing some digging around- Hercog/Raymond are going to try to play some tournaments after Beijing! They couldn't play together for Tokyo and Beijing due to Polona's ranking.
^ this news I really think that could be a good partnership for them both, here's hoping!
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #4875
country flag obama08

Well, let's hope that there is some truth to the chatter! I think Hercog could be a great partner for Lisa. After a very disappointing 2013, maybe she can end it in a high note with Polona!
Closed Thread