Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 320 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #4786
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Black-Erakovic 6-4. Robson got broken at 4-4 on deciding point. It's frustrating because they had 30-0 on Erakovic's serve once again and lost the next four points.

Laura needs to stop getting so predictable on the cross-court return on Erakovic's serve because Black's cut it off pretty much every time.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #4787
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

64 *21.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #4788
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

Watching match and extremely disappointed in Laura's return game. She had a 15-30 look in almost return every game in first set and missed the returns by long margins. I fear she is too inconsistent of a partner for Lisa. Lisa was solid and consistent throughout and Laura just couldn't step up and put more returns in the court. That cost them the match.
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #4789
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Laura's just been disappointing from the back of the court in general.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #4790
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Laura's just been disappointing from the back of the court in general.
Fair point!

I think Raymond would be better served with a different partner- but it is slim pickings out there! Laura just isnt ready for this type of doubles.
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #4791
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

she may want to call Huber and try and salvage the year for the both of them. It was never my favorite partnership for her but they had some good success.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #4792
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^Especially at Wimbledon and since Huber is also hurting in the partner department, it would be wise.

I'd say go to Vania. Run back to Vania

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #4793
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Knew it
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #4794
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
she may want to call Huber and try and salvage the year for the both of them. It was never my favorite partnership for her but they had some good success.
Yes please. I'm not much of a Huber fan but they worked well together. However I think Huber's planning on playing with Llagostera Vives at Wimbledon.

Raymond played pretty well but I was really disappointed with Laura. She served quite well to be fair, but I thought she would have the ammunition to hit through Black-Erakovic from time to time but she kept trying to hit it at them rather than try and go DTL which she can do and she kept trying to lob which never worked. Once the rallies got going, you could kinda tell Laura was the one who hasn't played as much doubles at this level.

It was a tough draw though and let's hope for a more favourable draw next week so they can try and build up a bit of momentum. I still think they could be a force at Wimbledon but I think Lisa should look for a different partner for the US hardcourts if their form doesn't improve

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #4795
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^Especially at Wimbledon and since Huber is also hurting in the partner department, it would be wise.

I'd say go to Vania. Run back to Vania
She cant go to Vania because Vania's singles ranking is really low

I say Black/Raymond I know we all want it
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #4796
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^Black won't ditch Erakovic considering all the success they are having. Unless we have Erakovic/Watson and Black/Raymond. I'd love those teams Watson/Raymond wouldn't be too bad either, better than what Huber is gathering up.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #4797
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Got beat by Nadia and Kata first round of Eastbourne 46 64 10-5
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #4798
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Get rid of Laura already

She sucks!
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:32 AM   #4799
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Schiavone/Stosur up 1st at W
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #4800
country flag Srodgers

Another loss coming