Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #4606
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

^^ Defo not a CAKE draw.

GL, Lisa & Mike
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #4607
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

2nd on Show Court 2 tomorrow against Barty/Dellacqua. Finally get to see how Lisa/Maria work together.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #4608
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

4-1 up to down 4-5, aussies serving, oy
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #4609
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Well thats embarassing...
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #4610
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

wow, that was tough to watch. up 4-1 in both sets and go down 6-4 6-4
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #4611
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

What a sucky day for my favourite teams.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #4612
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa was playing very well if it were Mixed Doubles. But sadly her partner was not Mike today. She expected Maria to get everything They were getting KILLED by the lobs. And Lisa getting broken at 4-2 in both sets was tragic. But oh well, now it is time to put EVERYTHING into winning the Mixed with Mike.

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #4613
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

Very disappointing start for this partnership. Hopefully they can find a way to make it work with a few more matches. Casey and Ashley played a great match- the lobs were ridiculously good! Lisa and Maria look like they still need to figure out who is covering what shots. When it's down the middle, Lisa should take it even if it is Maria's forehand volley as Lisa can do more with her backhand volley. I also think Maria is still adjusting to playing on the ad side.

Here's to hoping they click soon!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #4614
country flag TennisFan75

Lisa's serve and first volley were great, I think she only missed 2 first volleys the whole match. I think the team will click, it usually takes Lisa's pairings awhile to gel (she and Stosur lost early in their first 3 or 4 tournaments, and she and Huber took from April to the French to start to get it together). Bring on the mixed!!!!! Tough draw but she and Mike have a great chance if they play well.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #4615

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa Yeah, not the best start to the new partnership. But let's remember! Lisa also had a slow start with Liz

Now GL with Mike in mixed
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #4616
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Playing that R1 tonight against Peschke/Matkowski! Get the win.

Their Quarter has kinda weakened. R2 is Medina Garrigues/Soares (AMG seems to be struggling with a back injury) and QF is Hsieh/Bopanna, Hantuchova/Fognini or Grandin/Ram. Looks pretty good if they can get by that amazingly tough first round.

If they sadly lose, then my #2 pick is for Bob to finally win the Aussie Mixed, BUT I want Lisa/Mike to do it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #4617
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Mike withdrew
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #4618
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

What a dick!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but until last year, the past few years he had been skipping or withdrawing from Mixed. I thought he wouldn't with Lisa, but oh well. And he isn't even playing Men's Doubles tomorrow. What a golden chance BLOWN.

As expected, Medina Garrigues withdrew. So booooo Mike! Shoulda played and then you would have been in QFs and rested. You have already won like 5 Aussie Open Men's Doubles titles, Mixed with Lisa shoulda been priority!

Guess I have to cheer for Bob to finally win the Aussie Mixed or Huber/Mirnyi to both finally win it.

Last edited by Uranium : Jan 20th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #4619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Mike withdrew
Ouch Not the best Aussie swing of the season for Lisa. Hopefully she'll have a better spring swing

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM   #4620
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

Very disappointed about Mike and the MXD. Had they played and gotten through the first round, I liked their chances to take the title! He does have back issues and they are legit but it is disappointing all the same esp when he has done this to her in the past.

I am with CrossCourtRally and hoping that the rest of 2013 is kinder to Lisa than the start. Hard to imagine many more grand slam doubles draws as open as this one was for a path to the final. ONWARD!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread