Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #4366
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #4367
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
Where were you uranium?
I had a party to attend that I didn't know about.

Bronze Medal is off the To Do List for Lisa/Mike. Now get that Aussie Mixed Title!

Last edited by Uranium : Aug 5th, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #4368
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

I watched the last games of the first and second, and full Super.

So fucking happy for her She potentially could have lost 4 straight matches at these Olympics, thankfully that didn't happen.

Bronze Medal Point - Lisa hits backhand volley to Kas, who nets his backhand groundstroke.

Such a cute celebration. So happy

Got her medal!!!!

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #4369
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know when the doubles draw for Montreal comes out?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #4370
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

I assume tomorrow because our site says Montreal starts on Tuesday. Give players some time to get there from London and get used to conditions.

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #4371
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss!!!!! So happy!!

Just back from travelling and this was the first result I checked. I'm so happy she did it and got her much coveted medal. She is continuing to reap the benefits of her hard work on her fitness and achieving more career highlights and career firsts late into her 30s. Incredible. I am so inspired by her.

Being away from London/internet for the most of the Olympics so far I haven't really cared much (aside from Lisa's progress) so this medal has made this Olympics for me. It's bigger than her USO title last year or Wimby mixed this year, as it is the one thing she was aiming at for so long and completes the set of all 3 team events for her.

Disappointing as the doubles loss is (I would have preferred her medal to come from women's doubles), she has been aiming for a medal for such a long time and now has one, and that is all that matters.

Congrats Lisa
Dave. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #4372
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...12/806/MDD.pdf

Draw is out

Kveta and Kata have broken off their partnership
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #4373
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

So much to cover for me

Women's Doubles: EXTREMELY disappointing. They played very well all throughout, but when it came time to buckle down, they faltered. I'm very shocked at how Liezel played during the SF and F. She is honestly one of the best pressure players out there, and you could see that the pressure of getting a medal really got to her in both matches. As far as them breaking up, I just don't agree. I remember how terrible 2009 was for Lisa, and I don't want her fishing for partners. I don't like Vesnina, so no for that partnership. They have lost some close matches as of late, but just remembering where they started, barely being able to take sets off of basic teams, to the best team in the world. I don't think they will end the partnership, but apart of me really feels like Lisa will play on until Rio. Crazy, I know, but I have this gut feeling.

Mixed Doubles: Very proud of her for going out there after that disappointing match, and redeem herself. She got the medal, and has really done it all as a doubles player. The pics of her and Mike are just adorable.

Montreal: They honestly should have no problem reaching the final IMO. But, nothing is guaranteed anymore.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #4374
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't sure they would be in Montreal but thankfully it seems Liezel isn't injured too badly, hope they can start the summer/fall hardcourt season off with a title
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #4375
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

I don't really care about Montreal. Lisa + Canada = I want Lisa to win her first Cincy though.

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #4376
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post

Thanks soooo much for posting the pics I may just have to head about an hour north and see that medal up close
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #4377
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

1-0. Lisa holds to 30.
2-0. Broken to love.
3-0. Liezel holds to 30.
4-0. Broken to 30.
5-0. Lisa holds to 30.
5-1. Holds on Deciding Point.
6-1. Liezel holds to 30.

0-1. Dushevina holds to 30.
1-1. Liezel holds to 15.
1-2. Tanasugarn holds to 30.
1-3. Lisa broken on Deciding Point.
2-3. Dushevina broken to 15.
3-3. Liezel holds to 30.
4-3. Tanasugarn broken to 30.
5-3. Lisa holds to love.
6-3. Dushevina broken to 30.

6-1 6-3 win. Grandin/Uhlirova or Lisicki/Peng in the QFs.

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #4378
country flag MIKEJAMES

MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice MIKEJAMES is just really nice

Hi this is my first post after being a member for 6 years ! Just want to say am a great fan of Lisa and doubles in general so well done today .
MIKEJAMES is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #4379

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lisa & Liz
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #4380

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJAMES View Post
Hi this is my first post after being a member for 6 years ! Just want to say am a great fan of Lisa and doubles in general so well done today .
Thanks for posting your support! Welcome to the thread
Closed Thread