Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 284 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #4246
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

so awesome for Lisa!
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #4247
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Entered San Diego to keep the rust off before the Olympics. Smart.

(1)Huber/Raymond v (wc)Lucic/Vandeweghe
Mattek-Sands/Mirza v Chan/Chan
(3)Kops-Jones/Spears v Daniilidou/Gajdosova
Fujiwara/Zheng v Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy
Chang/Lertcheewakarn v Keothavong/Pegula
Husarova/Watson v (4)Grandin/Uhlirova
Cibulkova/Hantuchova v Dekmeijere/Lepchenko
Glatch/Oudin v (2)King/Petrova

Tricky R1, but should outclass the big hitters and then a tough QF match. If they get past that then Final against King/Petrova is very likely.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #4248
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa's 130th week at #1

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #4249
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Just rewatched the Wimbledon Mixed Final's 3rd set and Lisa was so freaking clutch

Speaking of which, full interview: http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=81430

I liked Lisa saying she feels she plays better with Mike and the whole Mike playing hard to get for all these years part

Now I really want her to win the Aussie Mixed and Roland Garros Doubles titles. Of course for the obvious reasons of winning all 8 slams with the Aussie Mixed and helping Liezel complete her Career Slam with the RG title.

But also for her to be able to have won at each of the slams with her new and improved fitness level. That I am sure would mean a lot to her. She has the Wimbledon and US Open titles, now just need the AO and RG ones. Obviously Olympic gold/silver/bronze are on her mind as well. It really has been a rather good 52-weeks for Lisa. She has won her first Women's Doubles Slam in 5 years, first YEC in 5 years, first Mixed in 9 years, and #1 for the first time in 5 years. Just amazing. Hopefully even bigger in the next 52.

The only stop before the Olympics though is this week in San Diego. R1 is in about an hour.

Last edited by Uranium : Jul 18th, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #4250
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

1-0. Vandeweghe broken on Deciding Point.
1-1. Lisa broken to 15.
2-1. Lucic broken on Deciding Point.
3-1. Liezel holds to 30.
3-2. Vandeweghe holds on Deciding Point.
4-2. Lisa holds to 15.
4-3. Lucic holds to 30.
5-3. Liezel holds to love.
5-4. Vandeweghe holds to 30.
6-4. Lisa holds to 15.

1-0. Lucic broken on Deciding Point.
1-1. Liezel broken on Deciding Point.
2-1. Vandeweghe broken to love - 3 DFs.
2-2. Lisa broken on Deciding Point.
2-3. Lucic holds to 15.
3-3. Liezel holds to 15.
4-3. Vandeweghe broken to 30.
5-3. Lisa holds to 15.
6-3. Lucic broken to 30.

6-4 6-3 victory over the hard hitting WC team of Lucic/Vandeweghe. In the QFs are the tough team of Chan/Chan, who knocked out Mattek-Sands/Mirza.

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #4251
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they can win this tournament
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #4252
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa/Liz
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #4253
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

On Stadium 2 at 2:30 local time against Chan/Chan. Good Luck

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #4254
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

No way to tell which Chan is serving when.

0-1. Hold to 30.
1-1. Lisa holds to 15.
1-2. Hold to 30.
2-2. Liezel holds on Deciding Point, from 15-40 down.
3-2. Broken to love.
4-2. Lisa holds on Deciding Point, from 30-40 down.
5-2. Broken to 15.
6-2. Liezel holds to 30.

0-1. Hold to 30.
1-1. Lisa holds to 30.
1-2. Hold on Deciding Point.
1-3. Liezel broken to 30.
2-3. Broken to love.
3-3. Lisa holds to 30.
4-3. Broken to love.
4-4. Liezel broken on Deciding Point.
5-4. Broken on Deciding Point.
5-5. Lisa broken on Deciding Point.
5-6. Hold on Deciding Point.
6-6. Liezel holds to 15.
7-6(3). 3-0 -> 3-2 -> 6-2 -> 6-3 -> 7-3.

6-2 7-6(3). Have tomorrow off now. SFs will be against either Kops-Jones/Spears or Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy.

Match Point of 2011 US Open Final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCA7Ox2qRk
Short Highlights of 2012 Wimbledon Mixed Final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGDQDJ_9pM

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #4255

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win lady's

Thanks for posting the highlights
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #4256
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Lost 7-5 4-6 [14-12] to Kops-Jones/Spears They really are one hot ass mess of a team now.

Last edited by Uranium : Jul 22nd, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4257
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

I don't know what is going on; if it is nerves or just shit play that they have been struggling in these supers lately, but that shit ain't gonna cut it at the Olympics. You play it out in the third for the Olympics, but still either option will do them no favors.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #4258
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Is there going to be a third set tiebreak at the Olympics or are they just going to play that out to?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #4259

Lisa/Liz

I guess thay're off to the Olympics . Can't wait to see them walking with Team USA during the opening ceremonies
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:48 AM   #4260
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^^They play it out in the Olympics. My point is that whatever is going on in the supertiebreaks won't be much different in the end of tight full third sets.

Closed Thread