Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #2986
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread - vol 2

As far as the Bryans playing mixed- I think Lisa was supposed to team with Mike for the FO but he backed out with injury last minute. I think the fact that he is more prone to injuries than Bob makes him a bit more unreliable as a partner at this point and Bob has been pretty much set with Liezel for a while now. Bummer on both accounts as I think her mixed partners have really been disappointing! Let's hope for someone better at the US Open and Oz!!! I want her to win the mixed career slam too!

Let's hope for a win tomorrow!!!!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #2987
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
As far as the Bryans playing mixed- I think Lisa was supposed to team with Mike for the FO but he backed out with injury last minute. I think the fact that he is more prone to injuries than Bob makes him a bit more unreliable as a partner at this point and Bob has been pretty much set with Liezel for a while now. Bummer on both accounts as I think her mixed partners have really been disappointing! Let's hope for someone better at the US Open and Oz!!! I want her to win the mixed career slam too!

Let's hope for a win tomorrow!!!!
It was common knowledge that Mike rarely plays Mixed anymore...just checked and since 2008 he has only played 3 times and all 3 times were Wimbledon.

But obviously we believe you that she was meant to play with Mike at RG. Marach was very random and I doubt Liezel would snatch Moodie away. I believe that Liezel needed a partner since Bob didn't enter, Lisa offered Wes since she had Mike. Then was left with Marach after Mike didn't want to push his body too much. I don't think Bob and Liezel are too much of a certainty though. I think Bob and Lisa need to be twitter harassed again to play Mixed for AO. Attempted last year and both did , but they need to do it

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #2988
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa/Leizel get a walkover into the Semis as Dushevina withdrew because of an arm injury.
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #2989
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sad for her, but good for them. But also bad for them. They haven't played since Wednesday. So tomorrow they'll play just their second match this week against most likely Dulketta. That is rough, they'll need to be on. This would have been nice practice.

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #2990
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

A look at the Race to Istanbul (Updated after Toronto QFs)
1. Peschke/Srebotnik - 6866
3. Kirilenko/Azarenka - 4730
2. Mirza/Vesnina - 4508
4. Dulko/Pennetta - 3881
5. Mattek-Sands/Shaughnessy - 3351
6. Raymond/Huber - 2693
7. Hlavackova/Hradecka - 2595
8. Shvedova/King - 2385
9. Huber/Petrova - 2371
10. Errani/Vinci - 2356
11. Grandin/Uhlirova - 2330
12. Hantuchova/Radwanska - 2091

They have SEVERELY benefited from the lack of play of most of the teams ahead of them. That 4th spot is still in reach. The first 3 are pretty much set, the 4th is up for grabs. Lisa/Liezel needs to win some titles to help put them ahead big of the rest.

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #2991
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

Championships seem like a stretch at this point but you never know! Stranger things have happened. And, I don't think Bethanie and Meghann are playing together anymore so they are unofficially in 5th place!

Would be nice to pull out a win today. It won't be easy but they can do it if they play well and watch the darn lob!!!!
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #2992
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not at all out of the question. Still have Toronto TBD, Cincinnatti (Premiere), US Open, Tokyo (Premiere), Beijing (Premiere), and I'm sure if it comes down to it they will squeeze in Linz or Moscow. We also still don't know if they will play in New Haven or not. Mattek-Sands/Shaughnessy are still together, Mattek-Sands is just recovering from a shoulder injury.

Hopefully some kind of stream will be available today, but yes the lob of Dulketta is lethal.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #2993
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Bethanie/Meghann are still together, they just havent been playing recently because Beth has been injured.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #2994
country flag obama08

They are not playing in New Haven.

And...BMD and MS aren't playing anymore! If BMS was playing, she would have a different partner. Not sure who though....
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:14 PM   #2995
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Is Meghann retrieing?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #2996
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
They are not playing in New Haven.

And...BMD and MS aren't playing anymore! If BMS was playing, she would have a different partner. Not sure who though....
What's your source?
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #2997
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

1-2. Had triple BP on Dulketta's opening service game, but failed to capitalize.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #2998
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

2-3. Liezel fights back from 15-40 to hold.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #2999
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

3-4. Had 0-30 on Pennetta's serve I think, but lost it. Lisa had a quick hold at 15.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #3000
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Liezel broken again, 3-6 0-0.
Closed Thread