Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 197 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 30th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #2941
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread - vol 2

Was Rennae unfriendly? And are you doing Super Saturday?
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #2942
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

No to Super Saturday. Well they just got off the practice courts and Rennae had her usual scowl, to me she seemed very unapproachable, but if you did approach her she'd be nice. You know? I just didn't bother Lisa just wanted out of there, but I stopped her Was like Lisa can I get a pic? She's like yep. Took it. I said good luck and win WD and MX titles, she said yep.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #2943
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Well you should approach Rennae, and get the real insight on her problem with Liezel. She gives away quite a lot in interviews, so I wonder if she would with a fan.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #2944
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking for so long that if I met Lisa this year, I was going to say to her why are you teaming with Liezel, I thought you didn't like her But I know Lisa won't spill the dirt

Rennae is team Cara, that's why.

Old Jul 30th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #2945
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

I know the whole controversy 2004/2005, but I just feel like there's another layer to it.

Lisa just wants to win honestly, but I do feel like she is starting to like Liezel a lot more. They have a lot more exchanges during changeovers, and during matches then they did when they first started out. Lisa's too nice to spill dirt
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #2946
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

2005/2004? What do you mean?

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:41 AM   #2947
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html live feed
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 04:19 AM   #2948
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

I think their schedule is Stanford, San Diego, Toronto and Cincy. I think they will make a decision about New Haven based on how they do in the coming weeks.
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 04:44 AM   #2949
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Oh wow, so she is going to Canada and missing New Haven. I'm a bit surprised, but then again not really.

6-1 6-2 in SFs over Aoyama/Fujiwara.

Take on Azarenka and archnemisis Kirilenko in the Final. Hopefully a repeat of RG QFs, a Hubmond win.

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 02:15 PM   #2950
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Did she say she was going to play Toronto?

And the 2005 controversy (Not 2004, my fault) Cara teamed with Liezel up through Wimbledon, which they won, but Liezel had to have a knee surgery which kept her out for some time. After Wimbledon, Cara got back together with Rennae, and was quite successful. By the time the YEC rolled around, Cara had actually qualified for the YEC with both Rennae and Liezel, and had to decide who she wanted to play with. Liezel had recovered in time to play, but Cara chose Rennae, which left a bitter taste in Liezel's mouth.
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 09:46 PM   #2951
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

0-1. Huber broken, 2 DFs on last 2 points preceded by a nervous easy putaway miss by Lisa
0-2. Azarenka holds, had 2 break points both ending with Liezel forehand errors
0-3. Lisa broken. Liezel passed twice by Vika.
0-4. Kirilenko holds. 0/2 on deciding points. Losing another few break points.
1-4. Huber holds.
1-5. Azarenka holds.
1-6. Lisa broken.

Oy, that was disastrous. Vika/Maria were good, Lisa/Liezel sucked. Pick it up in the second.
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 09:58 PM   #2952
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a stream?

Vikkiri just broke on a Liezel DF
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 10:01 PM   #2953
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

http://www.streamingtennis.com/Cardi...oreboard1.html

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 10:25 PM   #2954
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

1-6.

0-1. Kirilenko holds.
0-2. Liezel DFs on deciding point Lisa hit 2 great volleys in that game
0-3. Azarenka holds.
1-3. Lisa holds.
2-3. Kirilenko broken.
2-4. Liezel fucking broken again.
2-5. Azarenka holds.
3-5. Lisa holds.
3-6. Kirilenko holds.

1-6 3-6

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:35 AM   #2955
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Errani/Vinci in first round of San Diego.

Closed Thread